shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Hello, I have been lurking for awhile. I am a member at Gearbox forums and decided to start posting here as well now that battleblock theater is out.

I have played castle crashers for hours on end, and look forward to doing the same with battle block theater.

Thank you for wonderful games, and I look forward to making new friends in this community.

I never even noticed this was here well whats up everyone? I enjoy a wide variety of games so I have tons, and I am also into anime, and snowboarding. I own all 3 of behemoths games and hope they continue with there great legacy.

I have Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater and they're both GREAT! I'm going to get Alien Hominid HD too once I 100% BattleBlock!

Hello Danp and the rest of the creators of behemoth, if it wasn't for you my life would be full of bored, I started playing behemoth games right at the release of alien hominid (great game btw)

My name is Josh,

My most favoured character is Hatty Hattington :) love his special move

And my favourite orb is the eyeball

I also have started playing Battleblock

Completed it on insane :-)

I have a little suggestion maybe add more weapons like a sword would be good and some gametypes like zombies! The humans get there special weapons and the zombies get like a knife this would be really fun and enjoyable.

Hi I'm MmayhemM and have been lurking around for a while. Decided to join after getting all the available figures from the store.

PSN ID: MmayhemM

Favourite character: Orange Knight

Hi, call me Raz

Used to play a bunch of castle crashers with friends, and have been waiting for battleblock since it was still called Game 3!

Hope to see some of you in the theater :P

Huh...  My favorite knight would have to be the Blacksmith.  His magic is different from the others', because when you perform a magic jump and use your splash magic in midair, it does not fire downwards, yet simply starts on the ground.  My favorite weapon would be the Demon Sword, because it has a fire effect, as well as boosting three stats at the cost of none.  My favorite animal orb is the chicken because it too helps three stats, and "OH GOD IT'S SO CUTE" is probably a factor.

Hi all, I'm Ludovico and I've been lurking about around here for a while now, thought about finally becoming a member.

I'm new to Behemoth games, I got BT, CC and AH in a matter of a few days from BT's release and I've been since overwhelmed by fun :D I can't stop playing!

Hello my name is Jake I have been playing castle crashers since the week it came out and have been really enjoying BBT lately but I want some people to play with and test out maps so I decided to join this thingamabob forum

Bye!

Edited by Ug Its me

Hello all. My name is Derek and I am really enjoying BBT. In fact I enjoyed it so much I mailed some Microsoft point cards to some old friends to get it as well.

Xbox GT:  SilvrgunSuprman

Feel free to add me.

Hello! I am posting in this thread just so I can get rid of this stupid approval restriction... I understand *why* it's done, but it makes me as a new member not feel welcome.

Anyway, my GT is "qbicfeet", I joined because I got BattleBlock Theater and hopefully I will be publishing some BBT playlists in the future!

Hellooo! I'm Tim and I live in Russia!

I'm interested in karate and I love playing on my Xbox, lying on the sofa and drinking tea at the same time...

My favorite games are Terraria, Castle Crashers, Minecraft, Alice: Madness Returns and The Battleblock Theater. I don't play on my computer at all because it's Mac. 

I don't have much time for having fun because I'm a school student and I have pretty important exams this year.

I also have a Facebook account. So if anybody wants to chat with me, you can do it  :-)

Hello! I am posting in this thread just so I can get rid of this stupid approval restriction... I understand *why* it's done, but it makes me as a new member not feel welcome.

Sorry to hear that.  :-( We started the post restriction because we were getting adbots spamming the forums every few hours. Hopefully we'll be able to find another way to repel them in the future.

Hello there, pleasure to meet you all, I'm CapnSquidlet and I started playing Behemoth games in about 2006 (I was six years old :D) playing Alien Hominid on the Gamecube (gotta love Alien Hominid)

I loved Castle Crashers, my favorite knight had to be the green one, but overall character I loved the alien from Alien Hominid <3

Again, pleasure to meet you all, have a nice day!

Anyway, my GT is "qbicfeet", I joined because I got BattleBlock Theater and hopefully I will be publishing some BBT playlists in the future!

I Feel your pain, man. just 3 more posts for me. :D

Sorry to hear that.  :-( We started the post restriction because we were getting adbots spamming the forums every few hours. Hopefully we'll be able to find another way to repel them in the future.

I'm assuming you are using IP.Board - if so, you should tell the administrators to give http://areyouahuman.com/ a try. It's free, and it's much more effective than regular captchas. Less hostile to new members, too!

I administrate a forum using this solution and we have not had any problems with spambots since we started using it.

Shad0wdar here.

Nothing much to say.

BattleBlock Theater is great, it is so addicting!

Unlocked all the heads now and almost done with both the insane runs.

And I can proudly say that I'm in the top 15 on the leaderboards (currently, and still rising!).

Guest Walexarem

Hello!

I've been lurking around the forums for a while using links posted to find information on various Behemoth games and whatnot, and as such I decided I might as well make an account. I have all 3 Behemoth games on my Xbox and am primarily playing BBT at the moment.

I'm 15, live in NZ (New Zealand) and aside from video games I also practise Judo.

Hi I'm new to around here. I like long walks on a sandy beach as the sun sets, puppy dogs and Battle Block Theater! Oh and some Castle Crashers action ever once in a while.

Side note - Castle Crashers Arcade game for distribution in say pizza places and arcades would be AMAZING!