shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Hey guys Tornaeros here, just dropping by to introduce myself. I enjoy longboarding, video games and basketball. Oh, and The Behemoth; they can't make a bad game, its impossible!

Uhm, hi. Just posting to say that BBT is hilariously fun and I wish I didn't have to post 5 times to create a new topic. But alas, I must.

I would love it so much if I could be a mod. I have all the games. my fav character is bear

We all wanna be a mod. But why is everybody talking about new mods and whatnot?

I would love it so much if I could be a mod. I have all the games. my fav character is bear

Because he brought it up, and I replied and since I clearly have a cult following there was an uproar with them wanting to become mods.

• Upvote 1

Because he brought it up, and I replied and since I clearly have a cult following there was an uproar with them wanting to become mods.

Hey since when was I part of a cult. I asked in a polite fashion. You know besides the club incident.

• Upvote 2

Hey since when was I part of a cult. I asked in a polite fashion. You know besides the club incident.

I said calmly not for a while.

• Upvote 1

Hey there, I'm new and all that. I'm generally terrible at talking to people but I'm hoping to find someone to play co-op with me on BattleBlock Theater because as a rule my only friend hates every game I like and vice-versa. Hope we can get along <3

Finally decided to make a profile on here since I had a few questions and some artwork to submit. Guess right now I can only do the first half of that though since I'm not yet able to create a post for the artwork haha. Anyway, I have BBT, Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid but have mostly been playing some BBT lately. And when I'm not playing it, I'm playing the music in my head haha It's so catchy, can't wait for a soundtrack!

Hello, I'm Delicious, a.k.a The Lovable Hermit. I've been a fan since way back when Alien Homonid was just a flash game, which was like... 40 years ago (trust me, I asked wikipedia). Anywho, just here to greet all you beautiful* people, and get my "prove you're human" posts out of the way. I intend to post a rather benefactorial(...?) challenge in the coming days, so stay tuned, and practice your solo challenge mode skills if you want in on some free heads. That's right, heads. For free.

*actual beauty may vary

Hello! I'm new to the forums!

With the announcement of the Xbox one and not being able to transfer XBLA games, I think game 4 needs to be a 2.5D castle crashers sequel!! Maybe CC: The Lost Kingdoms or CC: The Necromancer's Revenge? Battleblock Theater was good too but CC is one of my favorite games. Do you think you will put out anything soon for the new system?

oh i nearly forget too introduce my self because i didnt saw the post before. my name (in mostly every online thing) is shotoro

i am 18, live somewhere into the nowhere, and like billiard very much.

Edited by shotoro

Hey I've been following the forums for a few days and decided it was about time I registered. I'm a big fan of Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater. Hello everyone :)

Hey, I'm Zack, my favorite character is either the ninja pirate or the peasant (without the hood/hat). I was first introduced to Castle Crashers by my cousin and remember laughing so hard that I started tearing up during the Abandoned Mill run (yep, I got the pooping deer).  :-D Eventually I bought Castle Crashers and have been a Behemoth fan ever since!