shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

I had the same question a while back. In the top right corner of a forum ( Like castle crashers select Create New topic.

Hey guys :)  I know I'm about nine months late, but better late than never right?  So, hi I hope I like this community and that I will stay here for a while.

Hey guys :)  I know I'm about nine months late, but better late than never right?  So, hi I hope I like this community and that I will stay here for a while.

We are glad to have you as member! nine moths late is no biggy, I was later I think before I posted something here

Hello hello hello, Behemoth forums.

I'm that guy in your class who you look at and think "oh it's that guy let's go to the other side of the hallway", and I think Castle Crashers is a lovely game for lovely boys.

I'm that guy in your class who you look at and think "oh it's that guy let's go to the other side of the hallway", and I think Castle Crashers is a lovely game for lovely boys.

Wait wait wait , how does one go from the class to the hallway :o

Wait wait wait , how does one go from the class to the hallway :o

Well he might be a skunk, so people gotta get out of there fast. lol

Getouttahere!

Hi new members! Enjoy your stay at the behemoth!

Like the intro of this topic didn't said that?...

Hi!

edit: btw I was looking at that empty space in your post for like a couple minutes waiting for some youtube or image shows up. THX to let me waste my time... thanks -.-'

Edited by ChaosWarfare360

Getouttahere!

Hi new members! Enjoy your stay at the behemoth!

Like the intro of this topic didn't said that?...

Hi!

edit: btw I was looking at that empty space in your post for like a couple minutes waiting for some youtube or image shows up. THX to let me waste my time... thanks -.-'

I get that too, but I don't know why though.

I got a sniff of CC when my friend told him he had an awesome game in his PC that he had no idea how he got. (circa june 2012) To date we have no idea about how he got it since it was impossible to get before it was released on steam. afterwards It got onto steam and i got it. fav knight is of course the pink one. fav orb is hawkster.

I finally decided to create an account on the site. I have actually known about the Behemoth since AH came out on xbla. I actually didnt like it because it was 'too hard'. As i became more of a gamer, i now find the game to be great fun. However I skipped CC because I didnt think I would enjoy it. The same was true about BBT. But as I saw gameplay, it reminded me of Super Meat Boy, so I bought it and fell in love with it. I then bought CC on the Behemoth sale on the x360, and i love that game too. I look forward to more great content from the Behemoth.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys this my sound a little nooby but I was wondering how do you make a topic?

To make a topic, click on title of a section (for example, trade, general discussion, fan art, forum games, etc.) and when you click it a page will pop up showing all the topics that have been created for this section. At the top before it starts listing the topics, to the right there will be a black button that says "start new topic." From then on you can make a title, tag, and description for you topic. When your done, at the bottom it says in a black box, "start new topic". When you click that your topic will be made.