shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Hello, Adorning here ^_^

I am a fan of Castle Crashers, especially when it includes the blue knight and Hawkster.

Otherwise, I read and write and draw.

And already have four chapters of a prominent fanfiction ready.

Hello, Adorning here ^_^

I am a fan of Castle Crashers, especially when it includes the blue knight and Hawkster.

Can you post your fanfiction on the forum when you're finished? We love fanfics, especially Mr. Hatty and Morglikesgames.

• Upvote 1

Hello, Adorning here ^_^

Can you post your fanfiction on the forum when you're finished? We love fanfics, especially Mr. Hatty and Morglikesgames.
He's right, ya know. We certainly do appreciate fanfics on this forum, not just fanfics for behemoth games but fanfics for all kinds of stuff.
  • Upvote 1

Hello, Adorning here ^_^

Please show me how... the forum does not seem to want to accept new topics

Hello, Adorning here ^_^

Hello, Adorning here ^_^

Since you were not an approved member at the time, you didn't have permission to create topics. You need either 3 or 5 approved posts to become an approved member.

a023eccaed.jpg

a3604860e5.jpgOmg this pic is cracking me up, how the.

9cfe41737e.jpg

Wait, what? Sorry, that was the wrong script.

Hey there. I'm a new guy. I guess. So..hey?

I'm a large fan of BattleBlock Theater and Castle Crashers (both are fun), but I play other games like rhythm games n' TF2 and such.

Castle Crashers:

Favorite weapon is the key. I don't know why, maybe it's because I unlock that monster.

Favorite pet is the Golden Whale. Not just because it gives emone, it's just sooo cute.

BattleBlock Theater:

Favorite char has to be the cylinder head with half of it off (thanks, Steam Summer Sale!)

Favorite weapon, since I haven't really gotten much else yet, is the grenade. Can't tell you how many time's I've died from it.

Anyways, hellote. Or hi. Depends on which you prefer.

Well...Hello. My name is Sawbones. I'm from Germany and I follow this Forum since i Play Battleblock, a bit more than 4 weeks. I get BBT with Games with Gold. And Holy mother of god. This Game was the first Titel since Months that makes me happy. It was like an Event that makes me läufig, every evening. Than i bought Castle Crashers. And i Love it to...Even if it is to hard to Play alone but.....Yeah......

My Luther Hobbys are:

1. The Elder Scrolls.

2. Doctor Who

3. Gaming.

I'll not post much, but enough :D

Hi everyone! My name is Pea and I'm a huge fan of Battleblock Theater (so are my twin sister and my brother!) I'm not sure how active I'll be on this forum though because I'm busy a lot aahhh sdfkjghdfsjghdljkdsjhgd

Here are some things I'm interested in!

- Drawing! I have a deviantART account and if you want to know what it is you can message me i guess?? i'm not too comfortable with putting it out there though ;m;

- Writing fanfictions (not for bbt though, sorry) and poetry

- making things out of clay because YES

- Homestuck and Ava's Demon (on both of those forums I'm known as smoulder!)

- Mary Poppins!!!!!!!! (DON'T JUDGE OKAY /ducks covers and rolls)

- Minecraft, ilomilo, Jamsouls!, and Discovery+ (all xbox games worthy of checking out, especially ilomilo and Jamsouls!)

- The book "Something Real" by Heather Demetrios which was AMAZING WOW

- Also just a warning: I get really super overexcited about the fandoms I'm a part of and I have a lot of feels and I'm totally, totally not sorry at all. B')

Now for Battleblock Theater things! My favorite prisoner is the square lion-headed one - I like to dye them green and use the acid bubble because of all the green eheheheheh *V* So far my brother and I have made it to Chapter 4??? almost to Chapter 5 (we got the game with the XBLA Free with Gold feature and we never thought we ever would get a chance but the game is amazing so far and we love it so much!) We spend most of our time making community levels though :'D

If you read all this you get a cookie because I have a bad habit of typing too much. OTL

Hi everyone! My name is Pea and I'm a huge fan of Battleblock Theater (so are my twin sister and my brother!) I'm not sure how active I'll be on this forum though because I'm busy a lot aahhh sdfkjghdfsjghdljkdsjhgd

Here are some things I'm interested in!

- Drawing! I have a deviantART account and if you want to know what it is you can message me i guess?? i'm not too comfortable with putting it out there though ;m;

- Writing fanfictions (not for bbt though, sorry) and poetry

- making things out of clay because YES

- Homestuck and Ava's Demon (on both of those forums I'm known as smoulder!)

- Mary Poppins!!!!!!!! (DON'T JUDGE OKAY /ducks covers and rolls)

- Minecraft, ilomilo, Jamsouls!, and Discovery+ (all xbox games worthy of checking out, especially ilomilo and Jamsouls!)

- The book "Something Real" by Heather Demetrios which was AMAZING WOW

- Also just a warning: I get really super overexcited about the fandoms I'm a part of and I have a lot of feels and I'm totally, totally not sorry at all. B')

Now for Battleblock Theater things! My favorite prisoner is the square lion-headed one - I like to dye them green and use the acid bubble because of all the green eheheheheh *V* So far my brother and I have made it to Chapter 4??? almost to Chapter 5 (we got the game with the XBLA Free with Gold feature and we never thought we ever would get a chance but the game is amazing so far and we love it so much!) We spend most of our time making community levels though :'D

If you read all this you get a cookie because I have a bad habit of typing too much. OTL

Lol two days later you abandoned the forum.

Hello! I'm Xeph. Heard about BBT from some gamers in Japan and instantly fell in love with the game.

Um... I don't think I do anything particularly interesting besides cosplay Hatty from BBT. I'm planning on cosplaying Necromancer (w/ wings!) next!

Cheers!

Haii! My name is tristan and i started writing on the forum about 2 weeks ago and haven't done much except for look for some peeps to forum with and stick with... kind of like a clan.

EDIT: also I like the necromaner, hatty, and the alien hominid in CC! fave animal orb= golden whale.

Edited by hattyhattington1312

i am dan paladin and i am new here

i enjoy rock climbing and drawing

i enjoy videogames. i welcome you

i like this as well

but my favorite is playing battle block theater and castle crashers.

• Upvote 1

im RhymesWitFeather(take a guess as to what my name might be...) I love all things Behemoth, and I just got back from PAX East, where I met Tom and Will, and finally got my kiss for getting the best time! Swoon!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I'm Christmas!

I've been a longtime fan of The Behemoth without even knowing it.

It started back when I was playing Alien Hominid on Newsgrounds that I started my appreciation for the company, but it wasn't until I started playing Castle Crashers I realized it was the same developers. So far, I've played all three of The Behemoth's games, excluding their mobile games and Pit People.

I am currently a highschool student trying to learn every aspect of game development, and so perhaps those of you who hang around Steam Greenlight may recognize me, I spend ample time trying to give feedback to Indie Developers.

I speak fluent English, and am learning French.

This isn't my first forum, as I've spent a lot of time on the Undead Labs forums and The Indie Stone forums.

Oh! Also I'll be at PAX Prime this year, on the 29th.

Nice to meet you all!

• Upvote 2