shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Hey guys, I'm Christmas!

I've been a longtime fan of The Behemoth without even knowing it.

It started back when I was playing Alien Hominid on Newsgrounds that I started my appreciation for the company, but it wasn't until I started playing Castle Crashers I realized it was the same developers. So far, I've played all three of The Behemoth's games, excluding their mobile games and Pit People.

I am currently a highschool student trying to learn every aspect of game development, and so perhaps those of you who hang around Steam Greenlight may recognize me, I spend ample time trying to give feedback to Indie Developers.

I speak fluent English, and am learning French.

This isn't my first forum, as I've spent a lot of time on the Undead Labs forums and The Indie Stone forums.

Oh! Also I'll be at PAX Prime this year, on the 29th.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forums! We've got a couple other aspiring game developers here so you should be quick to make friends. We're all (mostly) very friendly here, always cool to see new faces (and always cool to get another Texan in here)!

You'll find most of the activity in these forums is in "The Off-Topic Arena" and "Other Games" section, I suggest heading into The Random Post Forum thread and saying hello.

• Upvote 3

Hey guys, I'm Christmas!

I've been a longtime fan of The Behemoth without even knowing it.

It started back when I was playing Alien Hominid on Newsgrounds that I started my appreciation for the company, but it wasn't until I started playing Castle Crashers I realized it was the same developers. So far, I've played all three of The Behemoth's games, excluding their mobile games and Pit People.

I am currently a highschool student trying to learn every aspect of game development, and so perhaps those of you who hang around Steam Greenlight may recognize me, I spend ample time trying to give feedback to Indie Developers.

I speak fluent English, and am learning French.

This isn't my first forum, as I've spent a lot of time on the Undead Labs forums and The Indie Stone forums.

Oh! Also I'll be at PAX Prime this year, on the 29th.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice avatar!

And most of the action is probably General Media and Other Games!

Oh, and cool story bro

• Upvote 1

I was looking at the site and guess what? I live where emil lives XD also, red night and the orb with 7 eyes, the magic boost one? Yea, that one

Also, level. ?? is the wierdest level I have ever seen anybody have

(whoops, sorry for double post, im new to the forums)

Edited by jonah

Also, level. ?? is the wierdest level I have ever seen anybody have

(whoops, sorry for double post, im new to the forums)

The rank 'Behemoth Founder [level ??]' is the highest of highest rank on the forums, only the founders and high up members can get it like emil, dan, and tom if he made an account. No normal member can unlock it. Welcome to the forums jonah, hope you like it!

Hey you can call me Blake, my favorite Castle crasher characters are Hatty and the Brute as plainly seen I'm newish to Behemoth but ive played and beaten Castle crashers and battle block theater and working on A.H. and I've had a blast with all games but favorite Is castle crashers. :D

• Upvote 2

Im fairly newish, I started the forums and about a week later I got a featured level on BBT and started making another playlist, I've just been too fed up with CCR and the Pit People hype train.

• Upvote 1

I am new here and I am still trying to figure out how to change my profile stuff

(I also play Battleblock Theater but not castle crashers...YET)

To "change you profile stuff" you need to post more.

Hi everyone! 

I've been a lurker for some time, but I've decided to branch out a bit and join the community this time c:

I love and am absolutely garbage at BBT, and Castle Crashers. I'm ecstatic for Pit People, especially since there will be multiplayer.

Err... I look forward to getting to know some of you pretty well in the future. 

Thanks for being such a lovely community. 

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone! 

I've been a lurker for some time, but I've decided to branch out a bit and join the community this time c:

I love and am absolutely garbage at BBT, and Castle Crashers. I'm ecstatic for Pit People, especially since there will be multiplayer.

Err... I look forward to getting to know some of you pretty well in the future. 

Thanks for being such a lovely community. 

Welcome!

Howdy, everyone!

I'm MissyZero, new to the threads here and just wanted to share my art around.
Castle Crashers was my first Behemoth game to play, but Battleblock Theater is my favorite. I am not sure I have a favorite knight (though Hatty has a special place in my heart) and my favorite animal orb is probably the tiger. 

I look forward to chattering with you all, and figuring out how to properly edit my profile. 

Howdy, everyone!

I'm MissyZero, new to the threads here and just wanted to share my art around.

Castle Crashers was my first Behemoth game to play, but Battleblock Theater is my favorite. I am not sure I have a favorite knight (though Hatty has a special place in my heart) and my favorite animal orb is probably the tiger. 

I look forward to chattering with you all, and figuring out how to properly edit my profile. 

Hello MissyZero, welcome to our forums! If you have any questions such as editing your profile, feel free to message any moderator and we will assist you the best we can :)