shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Hi, my name's P3+J3^u!, my favorite character is the mage/wizard/boss guy, but since we can't play as him (at least not yet--PLZ PLZ PLZ Behemoth make him DLC instead of just the helper mage dudes from the last level!) I'm working towards The Brute.

My favorite pet is the beholder *GO D&D*, but I have different favorites for different characters (I think the beholder suits both The Brute and the boss/mage/guy best). I also have different fav weapons for diff characters.

Currently I have a level 11 orng knight and a level 31 gray knight, and am trying to beat the ice arena on my path towards eventual The Brute-dom.

I guess I should write here, I completely skipped this thread.

Obviously, I'm RogueDarkJedi. I'm a pretty big Halo fan, and an avid gamer. I make movies with my Capture Card (most recent is Halo Stunts V4 [http://wegame.com/user/MASA/]). I picked up Castle Crashers because many of my friends were playing it and because it was made by the same guys who made AH (which I never played). I run a gaming site (http://gamespotting.net) and update it whenever I can. I've been writing software for awhile now and specialize mainly in Firefox development. I've appeared on the front page of c|Net twice, twice on LifeHacker, Mashable, and many other sites and magazines. My most recent software is ThunderBrowse (http://thunderbrowse.com).

I know quite a bit of C++, JS, VB, CSS, HTML, XML, etc etc.

I really want to be a Video Game Programmer.

And that's me. :D

Hi I'm BlackHunter95 I'm french, im from Quebec And i am a BIG fan of the behemot teams My favorite Characters is the king :|:P and IM ADDICTED AT SECRET I EAT SECRET AND EASTER EGGS MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ^^

GT: BlackHunter95

PS: If i do fault sorry i'm not Perfect in english :ninja:

Guest Ice Knight212

Ice Knight212 reporting in and my fav guy is the stove face knight (lvl 65 right now)

Howdy I'm Jackie and my favorite character is Snakey(plant hax, ftw)! Feel free to float me a friend request if you are interested in some co-op(and insane mode). I enjoy writing and recording music, raising exotic animals(emperor scorpions are my latest gig), boxing, and pretending to know martial arts. Holla!

Hey people. The (nick)name's Flave and I'm from Tennessee...save the redneck stuff because I'm a brown mutt. :shock: My favorite character is the Orange Knight because I enjoy burning things... :twisted: My favorite animal orb is the BiPolar Bear...or maybe the Beholder...yeah definitely the Beholder. GT Flave1123. Add me fools!

Guest Logan

Hey there. I guess I'm the new one that is for about 5 minutes, when the next one registers.

Well. . . I am here now. . . I gots some Mentos. . . If ya want one

I like games. . .

I hope I'm not going over my 60000 character limit here :shock:

Hey, I'm Eclipse, aka Brandon Morris. I just moved up to Montreal to work at Gameloft. Been following this game since they first announced it and I love it, I posted up some fan art of the Castle crashers in 3D in the fan art section if you are interested.

Hey all names Jon, I havent heard much about this game but I must say, This has to be the best XBLA game out. To bad Behemoth didnt release this as a disc. Hopefully some BA DLC will come. Ive been playing this game 3days straight and Need people to play with cus its gettin really boring by myself. Add me my GT is my name on here so see you on!

Hey all names Jon, I havent heard much about this game but I must say, This has to be the best XBLA game out. To bad Behemoth didnt release this as a disc. Hopefully some BA DLC will come. Ive been playing this game 3days straight and Need people to play with cus its gettin really boring by myself. Add me my GT is my name on here so see you on!

Welcome Jon. Glad to see you enjoy the game! Hope you enjoy the forums too.

Oh hai...

I'm new here, obviously. I'm an active semi-member on the Bungie.net forums, but have been playing Castle Crashers religiously lately and decided to come check out the community. So far it looks great.

Guest Sir Pwnsaton

Sup, I'm Nikk, and it's Sir PWNS A TON, not Pwns Satan, Pantson, Pwn-sation, or anything besides Pwnsaton

Hello!

I recently purchased Castle Crashers for my new 360 and I must say, it is an excellent game! I've enjoyed just about everything from enemies, bosses, characters, weapons, animal orbs, you name it!

Well, since the first post asked, I'll fill out some info:

Favorite Character?

I'd have to say the Blue Knight, but a close second for the Green Knight.

Favorite Weapon?

Probably the Lightsaber. Not for power, but for looks.

Favorite Animal Orb?

The Giraffe one (I forget it's name)...

Anyway, I'm just popping in to say hi! :)

I think Hellvector needs the title of 'Welcome Commitee"

or "He who boosts post count through welcoming" :lol:

I know he's trying to make the people feel better by doing that, but that seems a little silly to do that :P

Hey all!

I bought this game exactly a week ago and haven't regretted it since. It's got this wonderful old school feel to it that reminds me of playing games on my genesis and SNES when I was still in elementary school. Everything from the kickass artwork, the RPG elements, and the fantastic music (which has been on constant loop on my iPod for days now) keep me coming back for more everyday. Excellent work to those who made this game. You can tell a lot of love went into it. Anyway, I was wondering where I can find out what the signature pixel limitations are on this forum and things like that. Basically, rules.

Oh and my favorite character is the Red Knight, favorite weapon is the Fire Sword, and favorite animal orb is the troll.

Hello my names Kevlar i'm an old school gamer and I love the work that behemoth has done (I loved dad and me) some more favs are river city ransom, double dragon, Ninja turtles arcade and super dodge ball. My fav charicter so far is the green knight.

hey all! im new here :D my name is Jonas (weezer, i know :P) and im 16 years old :) i dont have a Xbox 360 myself (*cries*) so i cant play castle crashers, but i LOVE the art. that's why i even made shoes with castle crashers art! (yup, those in the blog :D)

i really hope they will add some stuff to the behemoth store, and i cant wait to see the hoodie :D

Jonas