shesjustaglitch

Official NEW MEMBERS thread!

Hey im Joe. (GT: BATTL3B3AR o' course) my favorite character is definetly the Bararian. I use him the Most. My favorite animal orb is the snail and my favorite weapon is the necromancer katana(because my guy is a tank). Ive been a fan of the behemoth since Dad n, me. Gotta Love beat em ups.

Hello, i am Charles or Charlie to some, my gamertag is "The Phr3ak". My favorite character is a tie between 2 the brute and the bee keeper. I think the coolest animal orb is scratchpaw as it is a pretty kitty. I use graffie yes but for gaining levels faster (duh). I like the double edged one, the one the brute uses. I always though AH looked cool when it came out just never played it. Alsosend me a message asking to play, i will try to.

hi im lawand82 im a guy from cali that loves casstle crashers to me it like golden axe in the good old sega games also my fav char is the blue nite sub zero and the ickskimo thanks and hiiiiiiiiii to all

Guest BTHR Zero X

Hi the Names BTHR Zero X but just Call me Zero

My Fav Character it the Alien Hominid ^_^

i dont have a Fav Animal Yet

and i just love Castle Crasher its Great working my way throught the game with my 7th or 8th Character right now :P

O hai.

My online name is Nin10doWii. Don't ask any questions about my name, I don't ask why your name is "Chris." or "Chicken Lover" or "Other Name Here" People pm Halo 3 have, people on Castle Crashers... do not.

ANYWAY... I'm glad to have joined these forums somewhat and I hope I don't quit within a month, because I'll just be at my Xbox...

All day... after school... :|

yeah... I hope i don't quit.

So... I now use the Saracen since I didn't know the Green Knight unlocked him. (After the Royal Guard of course.

So many colors....

My name is Aaron. My GT is Fat Aaron.

My favorite character is the Killer Beekeeper. I just love the fact you can shoot bees at people.

My favorite animal is probably the Giraffe.

To everyone that plays this game, thanks for being the best online gamers I've ever played with. Coming from Halo and Call of Duty, I don't have to listen to people using racist terms or being annoying. Everyone seems to just have a fun time playing this game. :D

Hey, my name is Ben, and I recently got into the Castle Crashers craze, and it drove me to find this forum, because I can't quite get enough of the game.

My strongest and favorite character is the Grey Knight, and I prefer Hawkster as my animal orb.

My gamertag is: The Holy Epic

it's exactly as typed^ ^ with spaces.

Hey, I've been playin for about a week. I've been on the forums for awhile but i finnally signed up.

My fav. Char is BlueKnight and my fav orb is Hawkster.

My gt is DigitalLinkman.

fr me if you wanna play, I also have the scepter and the bloodstained sword if you need them (thanks to Blazin)

Oh, my BlueKnight is either 65 or 68 i dont remember.

One last thing, if anyone could make me a sig featuring my fav things (Blueknight, Scepter, Hawkster) I'd appreciate it.

Hi everyone :) my name's Nick and I love CC, it easily gets one of my top 5 favorite games ever played (and continue to play).

I love all the characters for unique reason and I love the artwork in the game. It's been a great inspiration.

I hope to be helpful and social with everyone in the community :)

Happy drawing :)

Yo Names Blanket 8-)

I'm the coolest mofo you will probably ever meet.

..... jk ;)

My fav character would have to be peasant and my fav animal orb would have to be bipolar bear.

Guest Black Rebel

HELLO! ;)

My name is David Garcia, The Black Rebel when I am online.

Happy to be here!

I'm sort of new-ish.

I'll post here anyways though! :lol:

Hi, I'm Iced Pea.

I love meeting new people and I love good discussion.

Oh, and I love Castle Crashers ;):lol:

hey I am munz and i love castle crashers my fave knight is the orange and the brute is cool too oh and i would love :arrow: to be a moderator and would keep a close eye on flaming so pm if you think i could do it...

Asking to be a Moderator is probably the worst thing you could do. :P

But, my introduction. I'm thetorsoboy. Yeah, just a torso. (You gotta' problem with that?!?!?!) I just got Castle Crashers two days ago, when my friend bugged me about it.

I'm a level 38 Red Knight, and I haven't beaten the game yet, because I'm trying to get all the weapons/items by myself...

Asking to be a Moderator is probably the worst thing you could do. :P

But, my introduction. I'm thetorsoboy. Yeah, just a torso. (You gotta' problem with that?!?!?!) I just got Castle Crashers two days ago, when my friend bugged me about it.

I'm a level 38 Red Knight, and I haven't beaten the game yet, because I'm trying to get all the weapons/items by myself...

lol i want to be a moderator cause i get power and i am fair to people

Here's my name, my location, my reason for joining, my current character, and my progress in no particular order. I'll leave the working out what goes where to you guys ;)

To join up with any CC groups so I can actually play online, Australia, Kiah, Level 45 blue knight, partway through insane.