Powered by Chicken

Please post any NEW issues in Castle Crashers

Guest Alex-Hunter

I download the DLC in my xbox, and the game too, I really cant find the problem.

Hey Kelly and guys, Boomerang glitch still works...

on the sand worms in the desert. Joined a random game and some guy was doing it. :|

name waas something like Lil Ronny09

Me and Babbitty Rabbity had the weirdest glitch while playing on XBox Live.

We were both doing insane mode, me the blue knight and him the ninja, when we both died on Cyclops Cave.

So I restart the level.... but me and Rabbity are in completely separate levels.

We are still online and in the same match, but he is on the Volcano arena and I am in the Marsh. What's weirder, is that when I was fighting skeletons in the Marsh, he was watching me going around in circles madly in Volcano Arena. We saw what each other was doing, but yet we weren't in the same area, if that made sense.

It took us a while to figure out what was going on. I thought he was going around in circles messing me with me or whatever, when he was fighting me in the arena.

Anyways, thought this was weird. When we figured out what was going on, we ended the match, and met again and it was fine.

Guest Armageddon1212

I was playing online and some guy with the gamertag of GuandiKickerz had all the characters, and weapons, as well as some glitched ones. Almost all his characters were level 256 and completed on insane. He was talking about something to do with having another Gamertag and doing something to glitch the game. I'm not sure if this was already known, sorry if it was.

I was playing online and some guy with the gamertag of GuandiKickerz had all the characters, and weapons, as well as some glitched ones. Almost all his characters were level 256 and completed on insane. He was talking about something to do with having another Gamertag and doing something to glitch the game. I'm not sure if this was already known, sorry if it was.

This is a known issue..... but it was thought to be done through hacking. No one here knew there was a way to glitch your character to level 256, or did they? :shock:

I just went into Castle Crashers and I've lost all of my weapons and animals! :?

Wasn't this sorta thing fixed in the update!? What can I do? I don't want to do all that work again! :cry:

Guest Press Y to Die

i had the same problem as multiple people here, I brought my H-Drive to a friends seeing as i had no wirelesss at home, i payed for 1600mp, and bought the game on MY harddrive HIS xbox, there wont be a problem i hope, because i love the game but hate being limited to my friends houses.

please help! :) thanks

and if the "re-licensing" thing applies, could you try to post a mini-tut or message me? thanks so much again :lol:

Guest J4RED

We were both doing insane mode, me the blue knight and him the ninja, when we both died on Cyclops Cave.

So I restart the level.... but me and Rabbity are in completely separate levels.

We are still online and in the same match, but he is on the Volcano arena and I am in the Marsh. What's weirder, is that when I was fighting skeletons in the Marsh, he was watching me going around in circles madly in Volcano Arena. We saw what each other was doing, but yet we weren't in the same area, if that made sense.

It took us a while to figure out what was going on. I thought he was going around in circles messing me with me or whatever, when he was fighting me in the arena.

Anyways, thought this was weird. When we figured out what was going on, we ended the match, and met again and it was fine.

This just happened to me and my friend last Friday. Ironically it was also at the cyclops cave on regular though. We kinda just went along with it for awhile cause we though it was funny. Then got bored and annoyed and restart it. Everything worked after that.

I get a glitch every time when selecting a custom co-op game, I will press A with one game highlighted, and it will make me join the game one above or under it on the list...

Not a big problem, I just repetidly get booted from the same game, even if i dont try to select it :lol:

This just happened to me and my friend last Friday. Ironically it was also at the cyclops cave on regular though. We kinda just went along with it for awhile cause we though it was funny. Then got bored and annoyed and restart it. Everything worked after that.

I want to figure out how to do it again. We didn't realize what was happening until after we restarted, so we couldn't have any fun with it. Or I didn't realize it..... I continued to believe he was goofing around.

ok heres a list of the issues still in castle crashers as i can list

being trapped at the bottom of the screen

being able to skip cut scenes using the x+,y,yx in the air

the boomerang glitch in the desert and industrial castle boss

the corn boss arrows

256 and character cloning

any other important ones im missing?

well there was one at the desert chase if you knock the guy off his camel right as he walks through the cactus then jump on it you will be stuck to the cactus even if you jump off

id rather just people be stuck with x+a combo for arena and make it fair for everyone

but anyhow the leaderboards have hit a new high

1100+ accounts now!

Well for me there is almost ALWAYS some game in the custom games for arena that when i click it always say "game not available" if the reason for this was settled don't blame me because i'm kinda new.

Well for me there is almost ALWAYS some game in the custom games for arena that when i click it always say "game not available" if the reason for this was settled don't blame me because i'm kinda new.

I have a similar problem, try not selecting the game on the top of the list. I always join the game above the one I select, and there is no game above the top one so it just doesn't work... Try that out and tell me how it works.

Sorry for double post, psp only allows a small number of characters per post...

Anyways, on Tall grass field, one of the Beefy Bears turned into a regular sized bear and hit me then appeared beefy again. Or it disappeared and another was standing behind it, and it hit me as it was invisible...

Guest kaos1337

you have probably heard this before, but sometimes when i fight big guys like the ones in the second phase of necromancer, i get stuck in the air! unable to move, unable to hit, unable to die...

this is irritating because i tried to clear it in one sitting and this happened and i exited the game and when i got back in, i was at flowery fields...

and i had lost all the levels and was lvl one once again.