Powered by Chicken

Please post any NEW issues in Castle Crashers

you have probably heard this before, but sometimes when i fight big guys like the ones in the second phase of necromancer, i get stuck in the air! unable to move, unable to hit, unable to die...

this is irritating because i tried to clear it in one sitting and this happened and i exited the game and when i got back in, i was at flowery fields...

and i had lost all the levels and was lvl one once again.

Never heard of this glitch.

And Buddha, I think he meant that the glitch was the fact that he was randomly level 1 in Flowery Fields.

Guest pog

I need some help with the King DLC. I get the same message everyone else is getting "The storage device has been removed or files have become damaged...."

Everything else seems to be fine but I can't access the downloadable content I paid for. I have two 360's in my home with xbox live accounts on both. I downloaded the content on my 360 on my main TV but now I can't play the content on my other xbox (the one the HDD belongs too). I know its a licensing issue but I can't get the license without taking ALL the licenses off my other 360. I can't do that because I have stuff unique to that 360 that needs to stay there.

Could you please make a patch for this or tell me how to fix this? I paid for the content and would like to use it.

EDIT: If I could just get it working on the xbox that matches my HDD then I will be satisfied. I don't need it working on both.

-joseph

Guest Beans

hey, well, i recently just beat the game with the red knight and i didnt unlock the skeleton character. I know this might be easy to answer, but I'm just wondering why i didnt unlock it. I checked all the levers over, and i did them...can u plz help? thnx

Guest BRR Darth Yoda
I was invited to an online game, and when I was at the character select screen I noticed all my levels had changed. Gone was my level 30 blue knight, and I had all of my friend's (the game creator's) stats. Tried all the tricks to restore data and now I'm stuck with his status. If there's a way to retrieve the data, then great - otherwise I don't see myself playing through the game any more. I'm really disappointed because all that progress was done with my girlfriend and now I have nothing to show for it.

I am having a similar problem. A few days ago, a friend and I were playing Castle Crashers locally, and I had recovered my gamertag to his hard drive. The following day, we were playing on seperate consoles(so i recovered my gamertag to my hard drive) and his brother wanted to play with us. His brother signed in using the Guest account, and when we got to character selection, my friends brother was able to select the same characters(with the same levels) as me. I didn't mind this because his brother usually doesn't play online.

Last night I recovered my gamertag on to a different friends hard drive, and was playing online with both friends. Everything was fine, but my friend(that i was playing locally with) and I went to a local game to see how far he had gotten in insane mode. When we got back into an online game with the first friend(i don't remember the host, sorry), I had all of the first friends characters, and not mine... is there any way i can get MY characters and weapons back?

So when can we expect Title Update 2? Never? Or are you guys too busy with game 3? but not too busy to make contests for 2 post users, selling shoes of Castle Crashers and maybe a few CC cookies in the near future..

But I guess It's better to try to milk money out of this game is more important instead of fixing the 256 and all the other crap the devs left intact for "design desicions" :roll:

Guest HerePlaya
I need some help with the King DLC. I get the same message everyone else is getting "The storage device has been removed or files have become damaged...."

Everything else seems to be fine but I can't access the downloadable content I paid for. I have two 360's in my home with xbox live accounts on both. I downloaded the content on my 360 on my main TV but now I can't play the content on my other xbox (the one the HDD belongs too). I know its a licensing issue but I can't get the license without taking ALL the licenses off my other 360. I can't do that because I have stuff unique to that 360 that needs to stay there.

Could you please make a patch for this or tell me how to fix this? I paid for the content and would like to use it.

EDIT: If I could just get it working on the xbox that matches my HDD then I will be satisfied. I don't need it working on both.

-joseph

FIRST, I have the solution

Second, I have two statements.

1. You're dirty, this happens when you reset patches on your xbox so you can boomerang glitch.

2. Maybe 1. was wrong, but heres how you fix it anyway

xbox.com

search for "drm"

click on the second link, under Dr.Muto. << Lol Dr.m

Follow their instructions

this will register all your purchases on a single gamertag to ONE xbox.

If you have two xbox's. there may be complications which you need to clear up with xbox live support. Verify your NAT settings, and IP address. Confirming that not more than one person uses your gamertag/account. They may be able to help you furthher.

Guest itsubitsu

I was playing my non xbl profile to get my Red leveled up, so i went to barbarian boss [red is lvl 4] but got bored and signed out from there. then i resigned in without going to title and my xbl red who was at 99 and pretty far in insane mode is now lvl 4 with a skull that does nothing. I dont want to redownload because i would lose all my other characters [yellow 56 and king 41 escpecially]. help!

Guest Voodooking221

Hey, I have'nt been able to get on XboxLive for quite awhile due to moving, and for some reason, when I go to my games library on my account (which has a gold membership) it just says "Trial Version" and I just can't seem to download the "Full Version because I have no Wireless connection, and the only wired router in the house is clear across the room, and I'm quite sure my 360's adapter cable can't reach that far. (System Design Flaw ALERT! CODE BLUE!!!)

Is there anything I can do to recover my full game? Or am I unreasonably screwed like when my 360 Redringed and Destroyed my copy of Fable 2?

Guest aot13

I was playing with a friend last night on XBL. On our second game I had his characters instead of mine. I have not played the game since. Can my save be recovered?

Thank you, Aot13

Guest i crash castles

After the update when i was fighting the fire dragon, My character went into a spasm and got stuck :?

After the update when i was fighting the fire dragon, My character went into a spasm and got stuck :?

Do you mean magic jumping over the cave entrance where you collect the steering wheel? Because this a known glitch, and your character becomes stuck on the inside after you do that.

Guest nasher02

Ok i'm not too sure what happend, but I was playing a few hours of castle crashers last night with a mate and completed the game for the first time. Today I load up castle crashers and my save game is gone. Everything is reset. Whats happend to my game?

Guest m00nwalkfreak

So i have been told that i can play with guest on xbox live for castle crashes and i keep trying to but it wont let me play i ready everyone up and it doesn't do anything from there please fix this.

Guest Xx Ichigo xX

he yyou need t fix the glitch where people copy each others characters on castle crasher by hosting and online match and one of the people stole my characters and i worked hard to unlock every1 so they shouldnt just do that and not have to earn it

:( but at exactly 2 seconds is when they leave and they allways copy the characters of whoever was hosting the game [/b]and also their stealing from microsoft by copying my necromancer my wizerd my king and my grey knight

if you want more info email me a request i know every glitch there is in castle crashers how do i know so much cause i used to glitch but i dont theres no point it ruins the game

Not sure if these have been posted. A couple of harmless/funny glitches:

1. On the Parade level, just before it cuts to the cutscene with the chariot going through the cave, jump off onto the Cyclops. Sometimes when you land, the bushes in the background will still be moving!

2. In the Space Ship, sometimes when I go into the escape pod, my character will randomly teleport to the steam vents and get hit by one before leaving the level. You still complete the level, however.

Whenever I pick up the Snakey's mace it will not appear in the weapons frog, was this intended or a bug? If it's not a bug to get the mace do I have to unlock the Snakey character? :?:

I was playing insane mode and normal mode with two of my friends and we encountered two glitches, one of which I was able to record. I may be able to recreate and record the second glitch.

1st glitch: The second bubble form of the evil wizard became stuck in the center of the screen. (Insane mode)

2nd glitch: A dead player's Bitey Bat attacked the Groom while he was playing his organ. The dead player was at the beginning of the level so the bat had to travel the full length of the wedding just to attack the Groom. As a result, the bomb patterns that existed at the time Bitey Bat was attacking remained flashing on the floor even after the Groom was killed and during the cut-scene. As a very strange coincidence, the bomb patterns took the shape of a smiley face :o . I'm not kidding, though. (Normal mode)

On another note, I am pretty sure that the Groom was attacked by Bitey Bat the first time he was shooting bombs out of his organ. It is possible that Bitey Bat registers the Groom as an enemy it can attack during the cut-scene or during his first session trying to bash the player(s). Because it would take Bitey Bat a significant amount of time to reach its target, the delay would cause Bitey Bat to attack during the Groom's bombing run and would somehow affect the bomb patterns on the floor. It should also be noted that Bitey Bat will try and attack after 10-second intervals. Depending on the time range for Bitey Bat to target the Groom, recreating this glitch could take a lot of time. Also, recreating the smiley face would be nearly impossible.

Whenever I pick up the Snakey's mace it will not appear in the weapons frog, was this intended or a bug? If it's not a bug to get the mace do I have to unlock the Snakey character? :?:

the snakey mace looks different in the wep frog, it doesnt glow

go to the frog place with full health pick either the necromancer sword or the chainsaw then walk out of the place now look at ur health bar it will decrease

since they enlarge your defenses your hpbar get bigger and hp you had isnt enough to fill the bar