Powered by Chicken

Please post any NEW issues in Castle Crashers

boohooo.... boohhooo... My son lives in California and I live in the Midwest.. He is 10 years old, and relatively mild mannered.. Until.. We tried to connect via Xbox Live (I spelled it for everyone - was that so hard?)... I guess because he lives in So-Cal and and has a ping of 720 ms, I can't connect with him.. My nanosecond connection is too darn fast for the pipsqueak.. Poor guy, he's crying into the headset and I'm trying to re-assure him the fine folks at behemoth have been working diligently for over 365 days now trying to fix this latency issue (or something remotely close to this seemingly narrowly identified root cause).... Anyway, I assured him the fat chicken is working on it.. Are there any other lines of garbage I can tell him?? I'll pay another $12 for a good excuse..

Anyone else get stuck where the volcano boss is supposed to be after beating him? Unfortunately I didn't have the jump spell when it happened so I couldn't get out.

I got stuck one time running in water, even though I was on the grass. I don't remember the name of the are, but it was just before a cliff that you needed to jump down to where the giant hair monster thing was at (need to get away on a deer).

Anyway... I got the cliff and I couldn't get down. I moved so slow as if I was still in water. May have been a fluke because I could never reproduce it and I don't know what caused it in the first place.

In the steam edition during the catfish boss fight I went up to the top of the screen/river and immediately became stuck.

I was only stuck on the up/down direction and was able to freely move side to side.

This was not a huge issue, because upon the second try at the catfish I was able to go to the top of the screen without any issues.

This bug kinda annoyed me so I'll report it,

I was playing Lava World with Brute and in the middle of the Volcano battle I became stuck and was not allowed to move away from the volcano, I can move around it but not away, once the volcano was defeated I was still stuck and was forced to restart that level again even though I was SO close.

P.S I just noticed that Darkimo said the same thing, sorry and I probably just bumped this thread, I don't know how to retract posts so  :|

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Help please! !

What to do if I changed permission in the game Castle Crashers and the monitor doesn't support it? Reinstallation didn't help! at an entrance to game there is a black screen, and sounds of game go what to do? It is game sty and I so think therefore when I press the right button of a mouse on a label and I come into a tab of property and a compatibility mode, I put 800х600 and all the same not помогает help please!

Xbox version: Two other players and I played the volcano level on insane mode, but we kept getting stuck right before the Necromancer summons his skeleton minions. We eventually, after 3 repeat attempts (each of which ended in us getting stuck at that same spot), realized that , as the fire demons try to ambush us, they often disappear or get stuck off-screen. We had to be extra careful to not let enemies do this and finally finished the dang level with no major issues. I did notice that the game sometimes pops the fire demons (teleports them from the ceiling) back into battle if they 'get lost'. However, this did not seem to happen once you pass the "volcano town" sign, leaving the possibility of getting stuck there. Please let me know what you can do. Thanks.

Hatty's sword doesn't appear in the armory. I made the mistake of switching with another sword and I can't get his awesome gem-saber back...

Hatty's sword doesn't appear in the armory. I made the mistake of switching with another sword and I can't get his awesome gem-saber back...

Thanks for reporting this, there is a workaround. Unfortunately, it requires you reset your Character Data for Hatty from the Player Statistics Screen. Be very, very, very careful to reset your "CHARACTER Data" WITH Hatty selected -- do NOT reset your "Save Data", as this will completely wipe ALL your progress data from the game (which would be bad). 

Once you've reset your character data, your sword should be back in your hand. Find another weapon (the easiest one is the Pitchfork in the first level of the game, right at the entrance to the Castle). Pick up the weapon, and your Gem Sword will drop. Immediately pick your Gem Sword back up again, and you should get a message from the Blacksmith stating to come visit him. From now on, the Gem Sword will be available in the Weapons Frog. 

We apologize that you've experienced this error, we understand it must be frustrating. We're looking into this one now, but for the meantime we hope this workaround helps you. 

My friends aren't able to Ready up when we create lobbies today after the update. 

PC STEAM VERSION

Hi Kharloff -- could you do us a HUGE favor and create a ticket for this issue in: 

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/

We'll have some questions for you, and the back and forth will be much easier in our support system. Thank you very much for your help!

Edited by Lindsay_Behemoth
http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ is the address

Hey guys just need a lil help here. I downloaded the DLC to get the king, pink knight, necromantic, and blacksmith characters and I downloaded them all and went to play but only the king and a regular grey soldier with his mask up so u can see his eyes. I thought I got the other ppl by beating the game with these ppl but I have finished the game with both ppl and still no access to ANY of the other characters. Anyone else have this problem or know what I should do? I would really appreciate an answer ASAP thanks for ur help!!

I was playing arena (melee), against one other player who had the hawkster animal orb. So when he killed me, Hawkster fetched fruit from my dead body and it was somehow given to me. This brought me back to life whilst the other guy was still doing the victory dance. I was able to attack the other guy and kill him, but it still said that he won. Not a major problem, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Hey all,

I'm agonna be tidying up the Technical Issues section a bunch (other mods, you can help too!). Mostly i'm going to lock up all the issues that should be resolved now with the release of the Title Update (other mods, if you aren't sure if its something we fixed, just leave it open).

If anyone should encounter any issues *after* receiving the Update, kindly start a new topic. If i closed a topic and the issue remains, just PM me and i'll open that sucker back up. saavy?

:arrow: :arrow:

kelly

I am so tired of Behemoth... Not once, but twice, they have deleted all of the levels of my characters on Castle Crashers when I earned the levels and did not use any glitches or bugs to level up. What is wrong with this game? Is it fixable? I am getting ready to delete it from my Hard-drive and never buy a Behemoth game ever again.