Powered by Chicken

Please post any NEW issues in Castle Crashers

Wanted to post to say I fixed my issue :D

I did two things:

1: remove the friends I couldn't play with from my list and re-add them

2: The King pack was downloaded to my HD while my gamertag and CC profile were on my MU. I mirgrated those things over to the HD

So if anyone has this issue after downloading the King pack...check to make sure all your CC stuff is stored in either the HD or MU...just not across both!!

I didn't even know it was possible to have the DLC on one storage device and the game on the other! Hopefully this helps the people who are having this problem. :D

By the way, I have an update on the copying glitch. When you recover your gamertag with the copied data to another 360, all of the copied data is erased.

So much for a backup profile. :roll:

I recover my gamertag about once a week.

Guest xIDRx FalseGod
By the way, I have an update on the copying glitch. When you recover your gamertag with the copied data to another 360, all of the copied data is erased.

Do you know if this happens if you just move a gamertag to/from a memory card?

does this mean you end up with no data whatsoever or do you revert to your proper data?

does this mean you end up with no data whatsoever or do you revert to your proper data?

I will have to test this out next time I am at my other 360. I don't really know.... the whole profile was copied data, none of it was achieved properly.

And, at False God's question, I don't know. I have never moved gamertags through memory cards before. I always recover. Didn't know you could move them with memory cards.

Guest Alex-Hunter

I have problems with the king pack

my castle crashers game dont detect it

it say something like lost information and corrupt data.

all my characters, levels and weapons are ok.

and I have try so many times play the game and every time I have to download the king pack again and when I go back to the interface, the king packs is gone !!

is in the memory of my xbox but, the game simple dont detect it

so what happening?

this problem appears in all other accounts of my xbox.

can you help me?

The online still doesnt work for me. I was tryin to play with my friend, he has wireless cable and i have wired cable. Could this be the problem?

I have problems with the king pack

my castle crashers game dont detect it

it say something like lost information and corrupt data.

all my characters, levels and weapons are ok.

and I have try so many times play the game and every time I have to download the king pack again and when I go back to the interface, the king packs is gone !!

is in the memory of my xbox but, the game simple dont detect it

so what happening?

this problem appears in all other accounts of my xbox.

can you help me?

did you download the king pack under a different profile.Have you recoverd your gamertag or moved it recently.

Guest Alex-Hunter

just one time, into the xbox of a friend but I download the king pack before that, and in my xbox 360.

even after I recover the gamer tag, it continue to work until a few days.

all work perfect and then, four days later the king pack start to fail.

Guest NybbleMe

copying over from another post since it may be a new issue...

The snag is that I didn't have the most recent game update since I didn't have any internet connection for my 360 for a while, so it may have been fixed, but I can't say for sure.

I lost my weapons and orbs (plus the extra accessories and all my money) after trying Insane mode...got as far as the thieves forest and lost interest and set it back to normal difficulty to finish unlocking the last 4 characters. Everything disappeared when I started Insane mode, and I thought it was supposed to do that, and kept going, so when I switched back to normal difficulty, my save was LONG past autosaved over.

Since some of the weapons are only unlockable by beating the game as certain characters and then playing the newly unlocked ones...I'm SOL right?

Where is my save game actually STORED? It's not in the game, I know that much.

Is is possible to delete the save game and just start all over from scratch?

Hugely stupidly tedious since I had EVERY weapon unlocked (except the two unreleased DLC ones) and all the animal orbs.

I tried recovering my gamertag but of course we're WAY too late for that to help.

Any cures, or will I have to start over again?

Guest th3MasTerPiEcE

I bought the full game but it wont let me play offline. I currently don't have internet in my house and when i try playing the game it shows as a trial and not as the full game. Please help me!!!!!! :?

I bought the full game but it wont let me play offline. I currently don't have internet in my house and when i try playing the game it shows as a trial and not as the full game. Please help me!!!!!! :?

did you buy the game on that 360? Because if you didn't, that's a safety measure to stop people from playing it without buying it.

did you buy the game on that 360? Because if you didn't, that's a safety measure to stop people from playing it without buying it.

going to start going back through these..

yes, this is a drm issue. it can possibly be fixed by transefering the licenses for that game to the new box (if this is what happened). you can do that on xbox.com.

This is for glitches like the old catfish one as well right? Because you can do the catfish glitch on the sand worm things in the desert level. The ones that pop out of the sand.

Guest th3MasTerPiEcE

i didnt buy the game on my xbox i took my HD 2 one off my friend house and I put my HD on he's 360 and bought the game there so when i went back home i put back my HD into my xbox 360 and i tried to play the game but it told me i dont have the full game it shows i got the trial i dont know y it says that cuz i bought the game i got like 150 achviement out of it i cant play it offline cuz i don't have internet in my house right now i got online but i need to go to my cousin house to do that i take my 360 and i us he's house connection to login to my gamertag i mean i cant be going to my cousin house everyday just to play Castle Crashers ya now what i mean right i want to go home and play my game there its a very good game and i cant play it home so how can i fixed that.

i didnt buy the game on my xbox i took my HD 2 one off my friend house and I put my HD on he's 360 and bought the game there so when i went back home i put back my HD into my xbox 360 and i tried to play the game but it told me i dont have the full game it shows i got the trial i dont know y it says that cuz i bought the game i got like 150 achviement out of it i cant play it offline cuz i don't have internet in my house right now i got online but i need to go to my cousin house to do that i take my 360 and i us he's house connection to login to my gamertag i mean i cant be going to my cousin house everyday just to play Castle Crashers ya now what i mean right i want to go home and play my game there its a very good game and i cant play it home so how can i fixed that.

if you bought it at someone else's house you must transfer the license to your xbox. follow this link and your problem should be solved! :D

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/syste ... on/faq.htm

What is the license transfer tool?

The license transfer tool on Xbox.com lets you consolidate all of your downloaded content licenses to one console. For example, if you downloaded items from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on one console, then purchased another console later on and downloaded more content to the new one, your content would be licensed to two consoles. This tool lets you download your older content licenses to your new console.

Guest Shuyinsan

I have a problem with online,

When a friend of me invites me to the game for 3 players (or 4) i can join and then he invites a different friend and he gets een game is not available check youre nat settings error

then we tried it the other way, i got invited 3rd everbody up to 2 was in, but i got the same error message, it happens everytime the 3rd person wants to join

well two things that i have seen so far

the sandwich glitch.

when you are just about to take of to the last castle u can use a sandwich to just fall down.

(not harmfull but still)

the other is the NEW enemy yo use the boomurang on.

the worm on the dessert level is the new exp grinder enemy with the pure balloon bommurang. and i'm relly getting angry when i see4 people using it. the whole point with gaining a level is to get stronger by fighting. not stronger by chilling.

never mind.

but thoose to glitches would i like to see being fixed.

ps (sry for my bad english i was relly trying) >_<

I have a problem with online,

When a friend of me invites me to the game for 3 players (or 4) i can join and then he invites a different friend and he gets een game is not available check youre nat settings error

then we tried it the other way, i got invited 3rd everbody up to 2 was in, but i got the same error message, it happens everytime the 3rd person wants to join

You should troubleshoot your Internet connection. I did that, and my 360 gave me a step-by-step guide on how to make my NAT open. :)

It worked at one house, but not the other. Even at the house where it did work, I occasionally can't find a game. (of course, there is always a chance that all 600,000 castle crasher players are offline)

Still... it's worth a try.

Another glitch that I am pretty sure is a problem and not my imagination is that when you are fighting the sock puppet dragon, if you lead the fire guys below the mouth before it spits out fire, and you run away before you get hit, the fire hits the fire guy having a similar effect as the boomerang. For some reason, this gives the character the experience from that.

the other is the NEW enemy yo use the boomurang on.

the worm on the dessert level is the new exp grinder enemy with the pure balloon bommurang. and i'm relly getting angry when i see4 people using it. the whole point with gaining a level is to get stronger by fighting. not stronger by chilling.

never mind.

but thoose to glitches would i like to see being fixed.

ps (sry for my bad english i was relly trying) >_<

Already said that...

Guest Alex-Hunter

arrrghhh thatt king pack doesnt want to work, this makes me bloody angry.

I try anything, I check the HDD and no thing is wrong with the hard drive (because all other games works perfectly) I delete the king pack and re-installed and just dont work, I think I am going to play the game without the king pack, wait for a patch or downloading the pack every time I want to play.

bloody cake `-´

arrrghhh thatt king pack doesnt want to work, this makes me bloody angry.

I try anything, I check the HDD and no thing is wrong with the hard drive (because all other games works perfectly) I delete the king pack and re-installed and just dont work, I think I am going to play the game without the king pack, wait for a patch or downloading the pack every time I want to play.

bloody cake `-´

Did you download the DLC on that XBox? If you didn't, then you have to rebuy in order to not have to redownload it everytime. Or you can import the license from the other 360.

Lol I Have a few listed in my Mind =3

( Deep Breath )

1) When all stats maxed out at level 99, certain things become bugged EG: on catfish, if i get hit by a shark or something, i fall into the water, but the log is follwing me, i cant jump back on or on anythin else,

1a) In arena, if certain stats maxed out, while throwing a character, they pause in mid air, unable to move, causing Huge exploit for experience.

2) While at the end of the carrige level, if standing still, and walking strait forward,

your body ( Magicly ) Teleports to the top of the cave.

3) Clearing Xbox Cache Will DELETE YOUR STATS

4) On The Final Battle standing in the bottom middle of the screen, you are immune to the crystals ( the red ones )

5) lets not forget the volleyball, apparently i was killed by the ball in volleyball. This has happened to alot of my friends and players.

I Will update if i find more :D xoxo