Sign in to follow this  
Stienfeast9

Can't Connect to Online Multiplay

Every time I try to connect or create an online multiplayer game, the game either tells me that the players left, or the host quit. I talked to my friends that I was playing with and they said that they didn't do either.

So what seems to be the problem?

This didn't happen before the Update.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Anyone know how to resolve it?

probably NAT related. there is "open" and "strict" NAT. to ensure the best results, set your NAT setting to "open".

How exactly would you go about setting NAT to open? I didn't see it anywhere in the network settings. But I have been known to go blind from time to time.

How exactly would you go about setting NAT to open? I didn't see it anywhere in the network settings. But I have been known to go blind from time to time.

Well, looks like because of your post I decided to create a whole thread taking me 10min to fix it.

hooray for me. Where would you be without me.... oh right.. strict nat. :lol:

This is MRvister's NAT related topic for people to look at

As that technically resolves one issue, all I need to see is the OP to say "it worked" for me to lock up. It'll be a good reason for locking though, rest assured ;)

Thanks Denivire! I've noticed some people are having problems not NAT related... Hmm... this is making me think back to the time in school when we did cisco..