Sign in to follow this  
jonano

how to delet the patch?

boomerang thingy my friend told me about but is there a way? can i do it ?
Stop cheating and grow levels the hard way. Everyone else deals with it you can to.

how do i delet the patch? or cant i? if so pleaseeeeeeeee telll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You have to re-download.

What's with the dragged out words? :?

lol. some people just can't enjoy this game properly.

Well I wanted to leave this method out. But you could..... well delete the cache.. it will delete ALL updates for every game.

To perform the function, access 'memory' in the system blade, and then highlight the hard drive. Now press: Y, X, X, LB, RB, X, X. The following message should appear: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS. You might lose your saves, who knows!

9/10 people who want to hear this little kid whine because trying to cheat broke his game DO recommend it.

The Title Update was put there for a reason, you shouldnt be exploiting these glitches that have been fixed now.

Just play the game and Level up the usual way!

Or Format your 360 and send pics of you crying that you lost your game saves :)

The latter is more entertaining for the board :D

Well I wanted to leave this method out. But you could..... well delete the cache.. it will delete ALL updates for every game.

To perform the function, access 'memory' in the system blade, and then highlight the hard drive. Now press: Y, X, X, LB, RB, X, X. The following message should appear: "Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?"

But wouldn't it just re-download when you play the game again?

Sorry if it won't I've never done it, so I wouldn't know.

But wouldn't it just re-download when you play the game again?

Sorry if it won't I've never done it, so I wouldn't know.

Don't connect to XBL after deleting the patch.

Boomerang offline.

ok so if i delet the castel crashers do i have to buy it again to re download? cuz i bought it. so if i delet it and then re download it it will work? wtf confused

ok so if i delet the castel crashers do i have to buy it again to re download? cuz i bought it. so if i delet it and then re download it it will work? wtf confused

The button combo will not delete CC.

It'll just delete every patch for every game you have.

Guest Bugs Riku

I noticed that all of you talk about "boomerang glitch"... I know this thing is fixed with the patch, but i don't know what that boomerang glitch is about. Could someone explain it to me, please ?

I noticed that all of you talk about "boomerang glitch"... I know this thing is fixed with the patch, but i don't know what that boomerang glitch is about. Could someone explain it to me, please ?

If you throw it right before a boss comes out, and it gets stuck behind the boss, you can just hold down the shield button and it will give you a lot experience.

Or at least that's what I think it does.

I never wanted to use an exploit.

What fun is it just watching your knight level up when you can actually PLAY the game?

Pfft. I'm just not going to DL the update.

Or, you know, you could NOT be a whiny little puppy.

Seriously, why would you not improve your game just so you can CHEAT?

Pfft. I'm just not going to DL the update.

Or, you know, you could NOT be a whiny little puppy.

Seriously, why would you not improve your game just so you can CHEAT?

Amen

I mean I know I'm new to the game and I kind of suck but it is not hard to get good at all, even alone. Just man up and beat people up in the game which is what the game was made for. Shameless balloon kickery that is tons o fun.

Seriously, be a man not a wimp.

Okay OP,I got a foolproof guide.

Step 1:Go over to system

Step 2:Click memory

Step 3:Highlight your hard drive,and at the bottom of the screen there should be a button that tells you to format.

Step 4:Format the hard drive

Step 5:Recover your Gamertag

Step 6:Re-download Castle Crashers for free

Step 7:Connect to xbox live

Step 8:Play Castle crashers

Step 9:This makes the update have no effect on you,so just download the blank file that says Update and you can go on live and still glitch.

There you have it.The foolproof guide to removing the update and being able to do the glitch.You have to follow it exactly.The "upate" will be just a blank file,so you can still download it to go on live.

You forgot to mention.

FORMATTING DELETES ALL DATA ON YOUR HDD. :D

It's full proof, but you lose every single game you have downloaded and all save game data.