Sign in to follow this  
jonano

how to delet the patch?

Okay OP,I got a foolproof guide.

Step 1:Go over to system

Step 2:Click memory

Step 3:Highlight your hard drive,and at the bottom of the screen there should be a button that tells you to format.

Step 4:Format the hard drive

Step 5:Recover your Gamertag

Step 6:Re-download Castle Crashers for free

Step 7:Connect to xbox live

Step 8:Play Castle crashers

Step 9:This makes the update have no effect on you,so just download the blank file that says Update and you can go on live and still glitch.

There you have it.The foolproof guide to removing the update and being able to do the glitch.You have to follow it exactly.The "upate" will be just a blank file,so you can still download it to go on live.

You forgot to mention.

FORMATTING DELETES ALL DATA ON YOUR HDD. :D

It's full proof, but you lose every single game you have downloaded and all save game data.

Why'd you have to go and tell him that??

I'm almost positive that since CC is a digital copy game, the download of it from X-Box LIVE will now be the patched version. If I'm wrong, then okay, whatever. But if I'm right, you're screwed for that.

Also, I agree that you shouldn't be exploiting a bug in the game that was patched just to level. It actually ruins the experience of the game, and kills the fun. It's an exchange of fun for fast levels, and really, it's not worth it. I'd say more, but then I might start coming off a little more demanding than suggestive... :lol:

I'm almost positive that since CC is a digital copy game, the download of it from X-Box LIVE will now be the patched version. If I'm wrong, then okay, whatever. But if I'm right, you're screwed for that.

I was wondering just that, (not because im going to try and exploit the game) if an arcade game gets a TU, is the game updated when you download it, or is the TU a seprate animal that cannot be applied to the game before its downloaded onto a console.

Yes, when you download the game, it does auto-patch. I downloaded the game after the patch came out and have no problems at all ^.^

Take THAT Jonano, you can't be a little cheating puppy after all!

Yes, when you download the game, it does auto-patch. I downloaded the game after the patch came out and have no problems at all ^.^

Take THAT Jonano, you can't be a little cheating puppy after all!

Stop cursing...please.