emil

Forum Issues (not GAME issues)-- Please Post Them Here

ok i have a real issue. why is it that whenever i try to press back space on my keyboard, it erases my whole post? also it does this when you try to edit a post, as soon as i click edit, my entire post goes blank and then i cant write anything. this is why i double posted in the sly cooper thread, sorry for the inconvenience. 

That's really strange. Is it still doing that?

This is very off topic but I needed a place where I will actually get a response because I'm new and I don't know how to switch my profile picture because whenever I say change picture it asks me if I want to use custom photo but it doesn't say how to get that picture, please help.

This is actually the best place to put your post since it is a forum issue. I've moved your post to this thread.

There should be a place to upload a photo. Do me a favor and take a screenshot of what it looks like. 

post-2340-0-66531900-1359571598_thumb.pn

post-2340-0-66531900-1359571598_thumb.pn

ok i have a real issue. why is it that whenever i try to press back space on my keyboard, it erases my whole post? also it does this when you try to edit a post, as soon as i click edit, my entire post goes blank and then i cant write anything. this is why i double posted in the sly cooper thread, sorry for the inconvenience. 

sadly yes.

sadly yes.

Is anyone else having this issue? Unfortunately, I can't replicate it on my end so not sure how to help you. When did this start happening? Have you tried clearing your cache recently?

sadly yes.

you sure it's not a webbrowser issue? maybe try using a diff. one just for testing purposes.

sadly yes.

Is anyone else having this issue? Unfortunately, I can't replicate it on my end so not sure how to help you. When did this start happening? Have you tried clearing your cache recently?

lol sorry to sound stupid but, how do i clear my cache again? 

sadly yes.

lol sorry to sound stupid but, how do i clear my cache again? 

here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache it's got a good explanation, and images!

Edited by Koen

Well, everytime I request a support ticket and tells me they sent me an e-mail for my ticket number I do not receive anything.

Well, everytime I request a support ticket and tells me they sent me an e-mail for my ticket number I do not receive anything.

You can PM me with the e-mail you're creating your support tickets with and I'll look for your ticket. 

That actually is the fault of your browser. When you hit backspace your browser is treating it as Back.  you can probably disable it under your options, or use a different browser. 

I have some problems editing my info...

I can't change my avatar nor my personal information like birthday etc...

Can you help me? :-(

Can you be more specific? Do you mean that you can't click the "Edit Profile" button or if you do click it nothing happens or that the changes you made don't save, etc.

Can you be more specific? Do you mean that you can't click the "Edit Profile" button or if you do click it nothing happens or that the changes you made don't save, etc.

It's ok now.
I was a new registered member, so I couldn't edit my info.
After that my 3 posts were approved I managed to change my info! ;-)

It's ok now.
I was a new registered member, so I couldn't edit my info.
After that my 3 posts were approved I managed to change my info! ;-)

Good to hear that's solved then!

well hmm im new and i was chosen for the beta but my account dont change from new registration to Memberz, so i dont know if this is a issue or i just need to wait, hmm thanks :)

i have a friend whose account wont change from new registration to Memberz, he was chossen to get the beta but his account wont change "MozTer"  i dont know if this is a issue, or he just need to wait , the e-mail to validate the account was already accepted, soo thanks if you answer xD

I didn't look at all the posts, but I have an issue with my signature, it tells me "Oops something went wrong" and that I can put more than one line in ti although I just tried to put : "I'm French, so feel free to correct my english !"
Any help ? (in MP please so I'll see it quick ^^)

This isn't so much of an issue, as a suggestion. Would it be possible to auto-lock topics after a certain amount time? In almost all cases any topic over two years has no reason to be necrobumped. I feel this would help prevent people from bringing back unneeded topics and make the mods job a little bit easier. 

• Upvote 1

Hello, I am having issues posting new topics, it shows up when I post but it doesn't get any views like it's invisible or something.. 

my level rating was crazy...it was advance member then chicken lover?

EDIT: not to mention I think it was another level too; but i don't know what it was

Edited by AAcat

MOST of the time I cant post anything and I have to go to more reply options to post anything. When I can post without using "more reply options'' I can only type and cant use smile faces! NOOOOOOO!!!! :cry:

P.S. I'm using the more reply options now.

• Upvote 1

So, not sure if this constitutes an "issue" but ever since the site redesign my signature can have practically nothing in it. "Can only have one line of text" I find that a little ridiculous, but I can deal with it. However, when my signature IS one line and it tells me it's more, that's a problem I think. In the signature I have as of right now, the "Please call me Zane" part fits in front of the picture, but not behind (even though it should theoretically take up less space). Also, when I try to change the font size of the text from default to 8 it tells me it's more than 1 line of text again, which is a little ridiculous. Now I suppose that the BB code could take up extra space, but I find it very hard to have ANYTHING as my signature with these limitations. At the very least, we should have 2 permitted lines, and slightly larger images, or better yet go back to the good old days where the signatures could have pretty much whatever in them as long as we put it in a "signature" button, though I suppose that that's not possible seeing as there has to be a reason for this dramatic change.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Unrelated: I just realized while proof-reading this that I say "a little ridiculous" and "I suppose" way too much in conversation  :-D

So, not sure if this constitutes an "issue" but ever since the site redesign my signature can have practically nothing in it. "Can only have one line of text" I find that a little ridiculous, but I can deal with it. However, when my signature IS one line and it tells me it's more, that's a problem I think. In the signature I have as of right now, the "Please call me Zane" part fits in front of the picture, but not behind (even though it should theoretically take up less space). Also, when I try to change the font size of the text from default to 8 it tells me it's more than 1 line of text again, which is a little ridiculous. Now I suppose that the BB code could take up extra space, but I find it very hard to have ANYTHING as my signature with these limitations. At the very least, we should have 2 permitted lines, and slightly larger images, or better yet go back to the good old days where the signatures could have pretty much whatever in them as long as we put it in a "signature" button, though I suppose that that's not possible seeing as there has to be a reason for this dramatic change.

Unrelated: I just realized while proof-reading this that I say "a little ridiculous" and "I suppose" way too much in conversation  :-D

According to the admins, this works as intended. Ask anyone else.... and you get an entirely different answer.

According to the admins, this works as intended. Ask anyone else.... and you get an entirely different answer.

I preferred 3 lines myself. It didn't take up that much room and I could have my quote, something about CC and still have wiggle room to add something if need be.

On a somewhat related note is it still possible to "trick" the system into thinking you have less information than you do with a special BBC code? I'd try it myself, but I don't want to mess up my quote and have to redo it so it fits again.

I can't change my profile picture with Gravatar. I click change profile image and then click on the bubble to use my Gravatar image and click done, but it doesn't replace the default avatar. Is it because I haven't got 5 approved posts? Plus there is no option to upload an image from your computer. :/