emil

Forum Issues (not GAME issues)-- Please Post Them Here

Hey while your fixing updates I cant use auto log in or else I get IP banned :o

Edit Now this

You are not authorised to define a signature.

Wut I cant change my signature???

We cant make signatures. It comes " You are not defined to make a signature"

I actually don't really care, and rather prefer people don't have sigs...

If they do get fixed, I probally will have one, but it's still nice not having them for awhile.

I'm having several problems too:

Forumproblems.png

The first I thought would disappear on it's own eventually, but it hasn't. Its The Behemoth logo...why is it all weird and what-not? :oops: I thought everyone had it, but apparently I'm mistaken, I was on my friend's account over at his house and the logo seems fine there

I've had this for about 6 months now

The second is still not being able to 'Define a Signature'...which is highly annoying, cause' I love mah signature :3

Can anyone help?

Forumproblems.png

The first I thought would disappear on it's own eventually, but it hasn't. Its The Behemoth logo...why is it all weird and what-not? :oops: I thought everyone had it, but apparently I'm mistaken, I was on my friend's account over at his house and the logo seems fine there

The second is still not being able to 'Define a Signature'...which is highly annoying, cause' I love mah signature :3

Can anyone help?

The tank was going to be a vehicle in Alien Hominid HD.

Hey Dan, why is TB chicken on the forums robotic or a machine now?

alien hominid HD was going to have a chicken tank you could take control of. this was it. emil felt like putting it over what's supposed to be there :)

back on topic~!

Can't help you with the signatures though, everyone appears to be having this problem.

Question, if a thread regarding amn specific subject is dea, yet you want to discuss it, you make a dupe or a revival?

Kelly sent me a PM once which said that if there was no flaming and such in the original, you can bump it.

Forumproblems.png

Can anyone help?

I have the same thing, it was an update months back. Some people didn't get it, I guess. And I don't think the sig thing is fixable. If anyone can fix it, please tell.

Hey Emil, when are we getting Sigs back ? As well as Poll access...

EDIT: Another Problem: Hello whoever's reading this, See...I type very fast, and ever since a few days ago...When I type, sometimes the Forum's don't read some of the letters I'm typing. It is only this Forum, as every other place I go to, It reads everything I type just fine. Thanks, hopefully Emil can figure it out, and perhaps fix it.

Not sure if this is an issue.

Or if its even of mild importance,

BUT, on the Behemoth webpage it still says game # 3, not battleblock theater.

not sure if this was already brought up, but i didnt exactly feel up to reading 10 pages of forum.

8-)