For the love of god fix the polls.

Please.

yeah, im sick of having the poll saying only 13 % girl :x

It's all around the forums.

Not just the Gender thread.

The entire forum seemed to explode with bugs over-night. Most notably:

-Search doesn't work.

-I can see the secret mod forum.

Secret mod forum is cool and all, but I would prefer searching for things; especially considering the internal ramblings here do not concern or amuse me.

The entire forum seemed to explode with bugs over-night. Most notably:

-Search doesn't work.

-I can see the secret mod forum.

Secret mod forum is cool and all, but I would prefer searching for things; especially considering the internal ramblings here do not concern or amuse me.

Wait what do you mean the search doesn't work?

And I want to see a screenshot of the mod forum.

I figured out how to make the search work. It would redirect me to the internal script which is used to call the function (localhost./search.php).

There are no rules against showing screenshots, Sushigummy. I could flash the entire mod forum into a browse-able directory if I wanted to. But I won't, as I don't have the time to back up an entire sub-forum.

It appears Scaler has also been in the mod forum, yes? :P

After the first time your programmers should have fixed the bug...

There are no rules against showing screenshots, Sushigummy. I could flash the entire mod forum into a browse-able directory if I wanted to. But I won't, as I don't have the time to back up an entire sub-forum.

Just because it's not in the rules doesn't mean you can't get in trouble for it. I'm a Mod, and I'm using my judgment to decide that it shouldn't be done, and if you do, I could edit it out of your post, and get you in trouble for it.

No screenshots, please.

I already said I wouldn't. Another thing: there are already screenshots of it on the net, if you know how to find it; along with lots more poop. I can't talk about it here, as I will "get in trouble." If you certainly must know, PM me. (I won't link to the screenshots.)

What goes on there isn't the business of everyone, so it will largely remain the way.

Still, this allowed me to learn a lot about the forum that I wouldn't be able to find out just by asking around. Chatrooms, additions, games, errors, inductions, a civil war, trolling, spamming...

Is it just me or does my web browser would automatically scroll all the way down whenever I click a thread or click a sub forum

Is it just me or does my web browser would automatically scroll all the way down whenever I click a thread or click a sub forum

I thought it was my computer

I thought it was my computer

So its not just me then :|

In PHPBB, topics can sometimes move to the last post. There is a simple fix for this (must be performed by the forum operator).

I don't know if forum issues are ever fixed because polls haven't worked for a while but, I have a small inconvenience. Every time I click a link posted in the forums that leads to another thread or any other page of the forums I would be given the "You do not have permission to view this page. Please login to view this page." It's just a minor inconvenience to keep logging in each time I click a link to another page in the forums.

Also, you should try to fix polls.

Yeah, I kinda want to use an imagerotator.

You know, it "rotates" between images and stuff, but there's an issue.

Apparently "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image".

Yeah, it's a script hidden as a typical image file (which could be a security risk), but I'm wondering if you could somehow make it work.

thankies.

when can xbox get hatty and why do you have to be levell 30 to use a wepon you pay for :roll:

*SIGH*

Nice shiny new site guys. Just the fact that the polls work now make me like it a lot more than the previous one :)

One MINOR thing to report - in the personal profile settings, there's a question that asks "What Behemoth games do you own?" Sadly, rather than being a checklist, it's a one-option-only list...so anyone who owns more than one Behemoth game is out of luck!

when can xbox get hatty and why do you have to be levell 30 to use a wepon you pay for :roll:

*SIGH*

Where's that "Unlike" button when you need it?

Nice shiny new site guys. Just the fact that the polls work now make me like it a lot more than the previous one :)

One MINOR thing to report - in the personal profile settings, there's a question that asks "What Behemoth games do you own?" Sadly, rather than being a checklist, it's a one-option-only list...so anyone who owns more than one Behemoth game is out of luck!

And when you check the list, you can't uncheck from the list.

50 posts per page is way too much, 25 or 30 would work for me, or whatever it used to have (15?)

I don't know if this can be changed though.

20 to 25 posts per page sounds a lot more reasonable to me.

I didn't see anything wrong with 15 either. 50 posts is just excessive, though.

Also, the ability to disable your signature from posts by default would be nice.

MUCH better.

Now I only wish Signatures could have more than one line. Maybe a limit of 5?

As a note, making the character requirement for searching four characters leaves some members unable to be searched for, such as FEL.

I have a complaint.

When I try to switch my avatar to my avatar to my Nicholas Cage avatar, it reverts back to my Cole McGrath avatar. Is there something wrong with my avatar file, or does the forum want me to stay away from new avatars?