emil

Forum Issues (not GAME issues)-- Please Post Them Here

I can't change my profile picture with Gravatar. I click change profile image and then click on the bubble to use my Gravatar image and click done, but it doesn't replace the default avatar. Is it because I haven't got 5 approved posts? Plus there is no option to upload an image from your computer. :/

Yep, this is because you don't have enough approved posts yet! Hang tight. Just gave you one more approved post... ;)

So first of all sorry if its not really and issue because i just made an account a day ago. I wanted to know why when I try to go to gift shop it tells me I cant create a new topic? Is it because I am new?

So first of all sorry if its not really and issue because i just made an account a day ago. I wanted to know why when I try to go to gift shop it tells me I cant create a new topic? Is it because I am new?

Yep, that's correct! Same issue as FOXFRAGON... just gave you one more approved post, so it looks like you have 4 more to go!

No one is approving my posts, even an introduction post I did about a week ago on the new members thread. 

... But... but... if no one is approving them, how do you already have 6 approved posts? ;)

To change your profile picture, go to your profile page, by clicking on your username on the top right. then click change on top of the default profile picture. Once you done that, you can click on 'edit my profile', which is on the top right hand of your profile page, then you can edit your profile settings and signature and stuff. :)

Okay I was doing an experiment here and I totally fudged it up, but in doing so I realized that editing a post with a quote in it makes the quote box (but not the quoted words themselves) disappear after a few seconds. I dunno what could cause this, but I think it should be looked into because I'm tired of only having 3 seconds to edit a post before it turns into nonsensical jibberish. I feel like Tom Cruise in a Mission Impossible movie when I actually manage to do it, but every other time just makes me frustrated.

Edited by GoldenGhost

Okay I was doing an experiment here and I totally fudged it up, but in doing so I realized that editing a post with a quote in it makes the quote box (but not the quoted words themselves) disappear after a few seconds. I dunno what could cause this, but I think it should be looked into because I'm tired of only havingI AM GOLDEN GHOST AND I LIKE TO SAY THINGS3 seconds to edit a post before it turns into nonsensical jibberish. I feel like Tom Cruise in a Mission Impossible movie when I actually manage to do it, but every other time just makes me frustrated.

Well what if I were to try and see what you are talking about?

I have now edited this once.

Twice.

Three times. Honestly I have no idea what you are trying to say, but the quotes can be easily screwed up when you have a long train of them.

EDIT#4  420 posts I'm just blazin' through theses forums.

Edited by SpoonArtist

Not really a technical issue but no where else seems to fit this question. How do you level up in here?

ok i have a real issue. why is it that whenever i try to press back space on my keyboard, it erases my whole post? also it does this when you try to edit a post, as soon as i click edit, my entire post goes blank and then i cant write anything. this is why i double posted in the sly cooper thread, sorry for the inconvenience. 

That's really strange. Is it still doing that?

This is still happening to me. Except a little differently.. Hitting backspace will sometimes delete 3 words, sometimes entire paragraphs. Only happens when I'm editing posts though.

Edit: Seems to be fixed. Hurrah!

Edited by Scaler193

Was monitoring the online users list because I was bored, when it was 4:05 PM, it was normal. I came back later after some YouTube and hit refresh. The time should have said 4:29 PM like it does on my computer and every other clock, but it said 8:29 PM.

I don't know why that happened. Just a little bug. I use EST by the way.

Was monitoring the online users list because I was bored, when it was 4:05 PM, it was normal. I came back later after some YouTube and hit refresh. The time should have said 4:29 PM like it does on my computer and every other clock, but it said 8:29 PM.

Maybe you went through a wormhole?  I don't know.  Were you on a stationary computer or a mobile laptop?

Edited by HattyHattington.

Maybe you went through a wormhole?  I don't know.  Were you on a stationary computer or a mobile laptop?

Stationary.

Probably just a glitch then because I can't see why it would have happened.

So can't edit my profile at all, read about the "approved posts" and I don't quite understand.

After three posts you should be able to. The posts have to be approved first so it will take some time

So can't edit my profile at all, read about the "approved posts" and I don't quite understand.

After three posts you should be able to. The posts have to be approved first so it will take some time

Confirmed! :) 

Not sure if this was mentioned (I read this page, but can't work up the boredom will to read the other 11... Well, the relevant ones at least...), but I have a problem with the ever so lovely quotations! :-)

If I quote someone who quoted someone (such as the quote above), but only want to quote the most recent poster (confused? Sorry, can't think of any other way to describe it), I cannot edit the post unless I edit it in the direct coding. If I try otherwise, weird things happen, such as deletion of the quotation box but not the text; a quotation box inside a quotation box, even though the second one is empty, and if I try to delete it, it results in the issue before this one; and both quotes becoming jumbled into the same quotation box, which when attempted to fix results in the first issue.

I know this isn't a huge issue, but I've noticed other people struggling with this quite commonly, and figure it would be better for the comm uh nory (uhh, autocorrect, I meant to say 'community') to bring this up, if it hasn't been brought up already! XP