Babbity_Rabbity

Babbit's Thread of Art (closed)

Cabbage?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Cabbage?

• Yay!
    • Nay!

Why not do something with SmugCat?

Because your signature is just a few different pictures lightened until pure white, then fade to the next one, and your avatar is simply a moving recolor

Because your signature is just a few different pictures lightened until pure white, then fade to the next one, and your avatar is simply a moving recolor

Firstly, its not just a re-colour :roll: I drew that using Paint.NET, creating each body Part separately

And as for the signature, what does it matter? It looks the way I want it to look and advertises my Wii friend codes. Does it need to be anything more? :|

Love the Beefy Pelter by the way :D

Firstly, its not just a re-colour :roll: I drew that using Paint.NET, creating each body Part separately

And as for the signature, what does it matter? It looks the way I want it to look and advertises my Wii friend codes. Does it need to be anything more? :|

Love the Beefy Pelter by the way :D

Thanks.

Sorry about the avatar and signature stuff, I was angry that day.

Castle Crushers coming soon!

I could kinda' tell you were a little miffed, we're usually on good terms :P

But yeah, Castle Crushers :D Can't wait for it, dood

Even though I sorta hate you, and you're somewhat an enemy of me, I have to admit, not even lying, you are a great artist.
Im sorry for going really off-topic here, Babbity

But this guy watches the Mighty Boosh :D So that makes him awesome...slightly. I own all three seasons on DVD dood

Even though I sorta hate you, and you're somewhat an enemy of me, I have to admit, not even lying, you are a great artist.
Im sorry for going really off-topic here, Babbity

But this guy watches the Mighty Boosh :D So that makes him awesome...slightly. I own all three seasons on DVD dood

dude no f'n way i love that show

I totally compliment you on your artistic talent, and you deny it. That's great.

I did not deny the compliment. I stated that you hate me for no valid reason.

But yes, thank you for the compliment :D

Your Grey Knight story is pretty neat.

Then I guess I took that reply the wrong way. The whole reason I've sorta hated you is because of that time when I made that thread and you and mechazeep like made fun of it and it bugged me, so yeah. But thanks for the story.