Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kilagria

Help!

Guest Kilagria

Hey guys I've been at my friends house this whole weekend and we tried to get this game but his dad wouldnt give us the credit card so today we finally got a credit card (his aunts) and got the game!! The game rocks so much that I want to get it now but I only have a Wii and a PS3.. Does anyone know if this game will come out for either? PLEASE MAKE IT FOR THE PS3!!! :(

Hey guys I've been at my friends house this whole weekend and we tried to get this game but his dad wouldnt give us the credit card so today we finally got a credit card (his aunts) and got the game!! The game rocks so much that I want to get it now but I only have a Wii and a PS3.. Does anyone know if this game will come out for either? PLEASE MAKE IT FOR THE PS3!!! :(

I'll make you a friends house with my ps3.

no i have read in other forum posts that this game will only be on the 360. someone correct me if im wrong though but im 95% sure that it will not be.

I like your....name... :|

@OP- They haven't announced anything about any ports to other systems. Maybe sometime in the future though! :D

Guest Kilagria

I'll make you a friends house with my ps3.

Huh?

no i have read in other forum posts that this game will only be on the 360. someone correct me if im wrong though but im 95% sure that it will not be.

I like your....name... :|

@OP- They haven't announced anything about any ports to other systems. Maybe sometime in the future though! :D

I made my name up myself and no one has ever pronounced it correctly!! :lol:

You should've gotten a 360 instead of a ps3 ;) .

But no, none of the developers have even spoken of making it to another console.

Guest Kilagria

Yeah I know, I got the PS3 because of littleBIGplanet and a whole bunch of other games, plus you get the blue ray with it. Oh and sorry for thinking you were complimenting my name haha!

To all you losers that said it wouldn't happen, IN YOUR FACE!

Well, to be honest, there weren't many people who said it wouldn't happen, they just said there was no confirmation of a PS3 version, which was true at the time.

But yeah, to the few people who assumed it could never happen... HAR HAR HAR.

Let us all celebrate with Hat-Shaped Peanut Brittle and some sediment shaped sediment. Maybe if we're lucky we'll have some Rhubarb.......

OP: Yeah, you got your wish. The PS3 version is better in almost every concievable way. The only thing the 360 version has over yours is split-screen sign-ins and the lollipop sword. (Now that I think of it, isn't the only game on PS3 with split screen sign ins LittleBigPlanet?)

Yeah I know, I got the PS3 because of littleBIGplanet and a whole bunch of other games, plus you get the blue ray with it. Oh and sorry for thinking you were complimenting my name haha!
Yeah I chose PS3 first, then I got an Xbox the Christmas after I got YLOD..

My PS3 gathers dust, i bought it for two reasons:

1. Ratchet and clank games (which are the only 3 games i own for my ps3)

2. I thought/ think one day itll outclass the 360 in everyway.

I bought my ps3 over a year ago, and im still waiting for it pwn the 360, maybe i should buy cc for it.

this was a little off topic.

Now that I think of it, isn't the only game on PS3 with split screen sign ins LittleBigPlanet?

I'm not about to assume or try to find out, but I think it's the only game that allows online play and multiple ID sign in. Downloadable games on the PSN aren't allowed to have both for whatever reason. Except for LittleBigPlanet, since Media Molecule is a first-party game company for Sony.

I'm a PS3 shipper. Whenever I do get a 360, it'll be for the handful of games that a friend of mine has recommended and I don't think I'll like but she's convinced I will.

Also for Whacked! and one other XBox-only game I can't remember the name of. But mostly Whacked!. Dear god I want to play that.

Guest Kilagria

NECRO'D!

On a side note, there are a lot of awesome games for the PS3 that people overlook (KillZone 1-2 and Demon's Soul's to name a couple)