Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wyvern

How Do you Play 2-4 player co-op over xbox live?

Guest Wyvern

I Just Purchased AH today and was wondering how i play on xbox live with my friends on it (they dont know either) I Thank all Usefull Posts In Advance

I Just Purchased AH today and was wondering how i play on xbox live with my friends on it (they dont know either) I Thank all Usefull Posts In Advance

You can't play the campaign over xbox live (as far as I know), you can only play it offline. However you can play minigames and PDA games with your friends over xbox live.

What crashingyourcastle said.

But don't worry, those PDA Games are really bloody addicting, especially once you and your friends find out how to kill each other... :lol:

What crashingyourcastle said.

But don't worry, those PDA Games are really bloody addicting, especially once you and your friends find out how to kill each other... :lol:

YOU CAN KILL EACH OTHER!? I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!

Ya, some methods include but are not limited to: Rolling rocks/ a boat on top of someone, and fart jumping sometimes works.

Only sucked for me when I had a really good score going, and Zippy and his friend had to go a little over-eccentric with it to the point where I lost a chance at a possible top 10 on the leaderboards :roll:

you jump and then hit a button that causes your character to "fart", covering more area as you fall.

It even makes a "PFFT!" sound effect that sounds like a fart. :lol:

You have to tweak the flux-capacitor's gigapanel to make it active the electrobajigger.

ur smrt languge its 2 smert 4 me im gng bak 2 4chan wer i dont haf to tipe evrythng

You have to tweak the flux-capacitor's gigapanel to make it active the electrobajigger.

Nobel Prize awarded!

That would be pretty amazing though, 2 player co-op at least, 4 players would be way too many for a simple sidescroller like that.