Sign in to follow this  
Under-Age Waffles

nobody plays this anyways.

It's Friday, people! That means I got time to fill and zombies to kill.

So far my only entry of "Let's kill zombies and watch Denivire incapacitate himself with a TV!" is CYC. Can I get more people!? Can I hear a "Hoo-ya!"!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd BUMP!!!

Wooooo thanks Ranger!

Comeon people! There's gotta be some of you that wanna play Left 4 Dead!

This thread will be much more active once L4D 2 comes out.

In the mean time crashingyourcastle why dont you update the first post with some new info ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd BUMP!!!

Wooooo thanks Ranger!

Comeon people! There's gotta be some of you that wanna play Left 4 Dead!

This thread will be much more active once L4D 2 comes out. ;)

In the mean time crashingyourcastle why dont you update the first post with some new info :?:

Good idea. I'll get right on it. ;)

The guy on the far right of the campaign poster looks like the equivialent to the Scout.

well in Left 4 Dead you know that guy in the church who called the zombies on you? Hes the same voice actor for the scout

The guy on the far right of the campaign poster looks like the equivialent to the Scout.

well in Left 4 Dead you know that guy in the church who called the zombies on you? Hes the same voice actor for the scout

Well its not surprising seeing as how they're both Valve games.

Well its not surprising seeing as how they're both Valve games.

And that the voice of the TF2 Announcer is also the voice of GlaDoS from portal and the Overseer from Half Life 2

LOL microsoft epic failed they released crash course dlc this morning for 800 msp when it was supposed to be 560 but anyway i bought it for 800 because i could not wait and when i got home from school i called ms about refunding 240 of my purchase price well they gave me a full refund and i got to keep the content so basically i have it for free now because of there screw up and my impatience

LOL microsoft epic failed they released crash course dlc this morning for 800 msp when it was supposed to be 560 but anyway i bought it for 800 because i could not wait and when i got home from school i called ms about refunding 240 of my purchase price well they gave me a full refund and i got to keep the content so basically i have it for free now because of there screw up and my impatience

Awsome! I am going to call right now!

By the way, Crash Course is insanly hard.

Left 4 Dead is awesome, therefor is Left 4 Dead 2 isn't as awesome or more so I will be upset. They'd better not let their fanatics down :ninja:

Any tips for soloing Blood Harvest Finale on Expert? :| The bots like to hug the tank and my sister loves to shoot her teammates. :(

In the finnale, hop on the farthest rock east of the house.

shouldn't this be moved to the keep or other games forum now?

What you talking about? It's been in "Other Games this entire time... [shifts eyes] :lol:

also, BH finale, go to the gate where the truck pulls out after the second tank, as that spot is ridiculously wide open, which means almost always are able to see all targets. Plus this way, after you get a tank, you can get it to chase one guy down while everyone else heals and replenishes, kill tank, and go back to the spot/go to the spot where the car is, and let that one guy distracting the tank heal and replenish ammo. It's a pretty solid location.