SushiGummy

The 4 Original Castle Crashers Theory

Well, you know how there's a Blue Knight, Green Knight, Red Knight, and Orange Knight? Of course you do, if you don't, you shouldn't be playing this game.

Well, I'm thinking that there were 4 knights before them. And after a bit of searching, I've come up with a few theories (with a bit of evidence to back them up a bit, of course) to who these 4 are.

So, here goes.

Purple Knight - The Blacksmith

Pink Knight - From that CC Newgrounds flash game

Yellow Knight - The King

Black Knight - The Necromancer

Man, what a handful. Anyway, here's my proof to back them up.

Blacksmith: Well, most of us know already that he has the purple cross on his chest, so he would be the purple knight.

Pink Knight: I know it's only from a flash game and all, but that page with dlc characters and such had a lollipop as a weapon, and that was the pink knight's weapon in the game. It just gives a bit more of a chance that one day, he/she might be a character.

King: A bit of a stretch, but have you ever seen his shield? It's yellow, and it looks exactly like the knights' shields. He had to have fought back in the day, or he'd have no use for that scepter and such.

Necromancer: Also a bit of a stretch, but have you ever seen his armor? Sure, there's no definite proof of similarity, but the shape of the armor itself, with the helmet and all, makes it a bit easier to picture him in the black knight clothes. Plus, doesn't he just seem like the kind of person that has a past with the good guys? When you finally fight him, there are tons of dead white knights in his room. I don't remember him ever crossing the white knights, which doesn't give him many chances to kill any. Unless he knew where the castle was, which, if he did, he could have easily just gone whenever he wanted (most likely while the knights are in the Industrial Castle, because the wizard appears at the end alone) to just fight a bunch of them. And, yes, I know, there are other dead guys in the room that he never crosses, I'm just giving it a bit of a guess.

Tha's my theory. 'K bye. :P

Guest LongSockSilver

Ha, that is awesome. It reminds me of Tales of Symphonia and Heroes. That would be epic :D

That's pretty epic dude. I like the idea of the veteran knights having to help/fight against their replacements. Maybe it's cause I've been playing lots of fable two, but it's like those knights would have been part of the old kingdom which failed to save itself from the magician!

Sounds like one epic story!

they probably banished the necro/black knight, so he became evil..........

they banished him probably cuase he accidentally killed the pink knight XD

but yea thats a fantastic thought, and i really hope that a whole new storyline comes with some DLC some day (or a 2nd game) that involves the past of these four.....

awsome idea

i bet it went something like this

The blacksmith and king were proably older then the pink knight and necromancer because the pink knight soon fights with the castle crashes in the beard and the necromancer is still fighting with the other knights

Nice theory.

And just to give people some false hope:

The Behemoth may have a "No sequels" policy but who said anything about prequels?

Well, technically, in a way, Castle Crashers is the prequel to Alien Hominid.

It does set up the story for it during the game.

With the beefy alien and all.

Or maybe that was just a cameo for AH fans ;)

Or maybe that was just a cameo for AH fans ;)

Definitely a cameo.

Some people just look into this stuff so much.

Huh, interesting theory on the Necromancer

I never really had him down as that kind of guy :lol:

(do expansions go against Behemoth's NO SEQUELS rule?)

Well AH HD had expansions right?, and expansions have already been rumored by Dan himself

There are several threads asking about the Boss' stories and Dan said that the DLC may hold new information on these :o

I agree with this theory andĀ plus heres another backup to improve it:

TheĀ  place where you collect all your swords is inside a giant antelope frog with his tounge tied to an anvil.

He probably defeated that creature by himself. Witch proves he can sword fight, witch proves he used to battle.

The Frogalopes habitat is probably the marsh level, where you find the frogglet animal orb. I would really want to

play that game. Like, Castle crashers, the legend of the Frogalope.