Sign in to follow this  
Klepackage

Stats on the seal/new weapons

Well the Lollipop is +5 agility. The Gold Sword is +4 strength, +1 Magic, +1 Defense.

The Seal fires lil ice blocks evey once in a while.

goldensword1.jpglolli1.jpg

The zookeper says "Pelter occasionally shoots ice." From my limited testing, the shot in infrequent and doesn't do much damage. I forgot to test if traction on icy surfaces is negated, which is what I expected all along. I really hope that this pet isn't a dud and I'm just missing something =/

Personally, I think the description is a little misleading. Pelter is shooting snowballs occasionally, not ice :|

I was hoping he'd cause the target to freeze on chance, but no cigar.

The King has a heal for his RTY that is weak but spammable.

The Gold Sword is ridiculously strong considering it's a level 1 weapon, and the Lollipop is... OK, I suppose, but it doesn't compete with the other weapons.

+6 Strength? No other weapon does that, and it's +8 total. Definitely a competitor for best weapon in the game.

Best new character weapon without a doubt though :lol:

Also, I show a little sudden sadness in the King's Magic Jump. I was expecting a Golden fist to launch him, or a pile of Gold to catapult him, but instead it's a cloud of pure white smoke...

It's a little disappointing setting myself up like that :(

King's magic was kinda disappointing. I'd rather have one huge splash heal that took all of your mana instead of multiple tiny ones where you had to stand IN others to heal them.

But the seal is my favorite animal orb :arrow:

King's magic was kinda disappointing. I'd rather have one huge splash heal that took all of your mana instead of multiple tiny ones where you had to stand IN others to heal them.

But the seal is my favorite animal orb :arrow:

ah, but in increments there is much more strategy involved - you are now able to have enough magic for a superjump to get out of trouble or cast projectiles as well as heal.

also, one big heal really seemed to suck in versus mode. so naturally, we made it increments :)

but why like 18 max when you high lvl it takes forever to heal i could see maybe 50 being the max and take a little more magic to use and i'm pretty sure everyone would agree....just a thought don't make a lightning bolt strike me sir

but why like 18 max when you high lvl it takes forever to heal i could see maybe 50 being the max and take a little more magic to use and i'm pretty sure everyone would agree....just a thought don't make a lightning bolt strike me sir

balance issues. especially in versus mode, as no other player has the ability to heal.

healing was never intended to get you back to 100% health at very high levels. it is more of a support feature than a live-forever feature.

Guest V0LV0X

hrmm very interesting point, while i do see the need in the arena, i dont see it having as much use in insane mode ><

trying to heal yourself+others for 17 health, while being bombed for 300+ dmg doesnt work out so well haha ^^;;

Guest V0LV0X

^second haha, in insane that 17 hp just doesnt cut it when you use a whole bar up then have everything you healed + more gone in a second haha

^second haha, in insane that 17 hp just doesnt cut it when you use a whole bar up then have everything you healed + more gone in a second haha
Yup, that 17 health per cast doesn't cut it in Insane Mode during combat, but it's still a lot for Arena, and nothing's stopping you from using it between waves after you kill everyone on the screen and the metal glove points to the right.

It'll save you a potion or two, I'm sure.

dan do you think you could ever update the game to increase the amount of potions you can carry to 10 for insane mode?

5 is pretty crazy going solo for some characters

and the ability to use them automatically in insane not just co-op online

Yup, that 17 health per cast doesn't cut it in Insane Mode during combat, but it's still a lot for Arena, and nothing's stopping you from using it between waves after you kill everyone on the screen and the metal glove points to the right.

It'll save you a potion or two, I'm sure.

This was kind of my thought.

I felt the king was suppose to add a little extra kick during combat but was best used to prepare everyone for the next battle. And one or two potions in insane mode is godly.