Sign in to follow this  
XBearXDeadlyXFishX

ACHIEVEMent

I've tried multiple times, on numerous difficulities, but i can't beat the boss without a continue any tips would be greatly appriceated

p.s. any great tips will be rewarded with their choice of a decrative fruit basket

or an 8pound porter house steak YOUR CHOICE IF GREAT ANSWERS ARE GIVEN

IN FIRST TWENTY FOUR HOURS I WILL HAVE SENDYOU a BEARAGRAM :D

You could just do it on easy or sign in a second controller and play as that one untill the boss is almost dead then press start on your controller and finish it

I've tried this, didn't seem to work.

I have a thread where people have listed a few strategy for the achievement, I still couldn't get it though, maybe you'll have better luck!

What you need is a second guy. You should both have your profiles on Easy. It works like this: Wherever the boss is, the 1st guy should be the furthest away possible from him, with the second guy always in between them. This way, the second guy acts as a sort of bullet sponge. Both players also need to rapidly button mash X so there's a constant flurry of bullets heading the boss' way. The quicker you kill it, the less likely you are to die ;).

As the game tips say, bosses have patterns, learn them. That is about all I can say. I had to learn what the boss was going to do and how to tell when he was going to do it. Just stick to the sides and jump if he runs at you is a good piece of advise.

As the game tips say, bosses have patterns, learn them. That is about all I can say. I had to learn what the boss was going to do and how to tell when he was going to do it. Just stick to the sides and jump if he runs at you is a good piece of advise.

and now dork shall return to his home to ever wait for eternity for another question to be asked..... and he will be there to answer it

anyways on topic i agree with dork

Ok , you can't glitch it anymore, and unless you're an balloon who wants to depatch, you might need a guide. I'll detail how to beat him without losing 7 lives, getting you the achievement.

Part one: This is EASILY the hardest part. He can knife you, shoot you, throw grenades, and jump on your head.

If he runs toward you, get up on the platforms and jump over him. If you touch the platform over him jump again within a half second of landing and his knife will miss.

Stay on the ground when possible as this increases the chance he will set it on fire, that is he easiest time to damage him.

If he jumps on your head face away from the nearest wall, giving you time to jump away when he does a followup.

If he stands still and fires, DODGE THE SHOTS. These are aimed, not prescripted. Don't start firing as you'll die.

It is acceptable to die 3-4 times here.

Part two: The ship. This is easy, just stand under the platforms when the lasers are too close, and when he stops firing run to the edge of the screen. When he fires the first pink laser run back to one of the central gaps, and after the second jump up on the platform. He will destroy the platforms with grenades. At this point start running left while firing, once you reach the edge roll right and start running right etc.

It is acceptable to die once here.

3: Another fight.This is also easy, just keep shooting and jump over him when he runs at you. When he starts firing from one side just dodge the bullets until he starts running again.

WHEN THE CHOPPERS APPEAR DO NOT ATTACK THEM. Continue to fight the boss, he kills the choppers on his own eventually. Fighting them is just a distraction. When they are dead, unload all grenades on the boss, and jump over him when he knife rushes you. If he starts firing, again, dodge shots rather than attacking.

It is acceptable to die twice here.

This will take you down to a 0 beside your lives meter, don't worry you still haven't continued.

Thanks for reading, correct any mistakes you find.

This is pasted from my own guide on xbox360achievements.com. It's how I got perfect fight so using it you should be able to kill him on any difficulty.

Another way of doing it is to play level 3-4 on easy, die just before the last boss does and use a continue. You have seven live plus however many you got in bonus before continuing rather than just seven.