Sign in to follow this  
Guyver of War

glitch get rid of plz

k i was just playing and some kid threw a boomerang at the first guy that comes outta the sand and shoots poison at you at the desert lvl and kept getting xp like what people did with catfish. can you guys try to fix this cuz i'm rank 80 on leaderboards legitly and i'd like to keep it and if people keep doing this its gonna screw them up even more sorry for giving people idea but i really hate people who do this....people also keep sayin i did it cuz i got my king to 99 today but i just grinded for 4 hours thnx

They must have a modded 360. Illegal stuff man.

Microsoft has been resetting accounts that have maxed Gamerscores through glitches and stuff. Have they been reported?

It's very annoying. Last time I checked, the 1st place person had -1 experience and was playing as the King, before the DLC came out. (guess that means that DLC is us merely unlocking what already came with the game, illegally, afterall, it was a 2 second download)

Last time I checked, the 1st place person had -1 experience and was playing as the King, before the DLC came out. (guess that means that DLC is us merely unlocking what already came with the game, illegally, afterall, it was a 2 second download)

If you read that guys gamercard profile, it shows he didn't do that on purpose. It was accidental with the Alien.