Sign in to follow this  
Guyver of War

Cheating or Grinding

k i do this to lvl fast i got the king today and have him at 99 already

k i beat the game on normal and i was lvl 28 max def and some points in magic and agility and when i got done beating it then i went to insane played through got to troll boss (thieves forest boss) and fought the troll boss just juggling his minions and i went from 30 to 52 the first time i fought him the from 52 to 70 then 70 to 81 then 81 to 90 then 90 to 99 and i didn't put my points in str till i hit 99 thats grinding right cuz people tell me i'm cheating, modding, glitching and i personally think that is grinding hardcore but if that is cheating in any form i'd like to know so i don't get in trouble i like to play legitly thanks for reading

k i beat the game on normal and i was lvl 28 max def and some points in magic and agility and when i got done beating it then i went to insane played through got to troll boss (thieves forest boss) and fought the troll boss just juggling his minions and i went from 30 to 52 the first time i fought him the from 52 to 70 then 70 to 81 then 81 to 90 then 90 to 99 and i didn't put my points in str till i hit 99 thats grinding right cuz people tell me i'm cheating, modding, glitching and i personally think that is grinding hardcore but if that is cheating in any form i'd like to know so i don't get in trouble i like to play legitly thanks for reading

So what was the point in buying the DLC...

new characters and weapons i don't know what your gettin at

You beat the game, and level'ed up both characters, in one day, so what more fun is there to be had?

Guest V0LV0X

wow amazing haha, maybe you should help me get through the freaking troll boss haha, i cant seem to get a handle on the juggling :-/

send me invite some time its not that hard to do but i've never seen anyone lvl faster then me i've played matches where i'll be like lvl 5 and someone be 10 and i hit 15 before they hit 13 all my friends would agree

Guest V0LV0X

haha right on, i'll be sure to add you could always use some tips on how not to suck with the king haha

Ahh, the cheating and "is this moral" question.

What I think is that, if it's in the game and it is not a glitch or an obvious cheat, then it's fair game. It still takes skill to juggle minions and for some, the troll boss on insane is not a walk in the park. So I say as a reward for your skills in these two feats, your reward is experience, thus quick leveling your characters.

My motto: "If it's in the game, then it's fair game"

thats some srs grinding