Sign in to follow this  
LoS_017

The Kings Scepter

I'm trying to get this weapon and having difficulties. I kick him off the horse and wait for him to die (on insane on the raining level) when he dies he doesn't drop anything then when I go to the catapult a little animal runs up and places it on the ground and it disappears. How do I get it? And I've tried picking it up before it disappears it doesn't work. Specific answers would be good. As i'm fairly thick. And sorry if there is a thread or this, couldn't find one, thanks.

I'm trying to get this weapon and having difficulties. I kick him off the horse and wait for him to die (on insane on the raining level) when he dies he doesn't drop anything then when I go to the catapult a little animal runs up and places it on the ground and it disappears. How do I get it? And I've tried picking it up before it disappears it doesn't work. Specific answers would be good. As i'm fairly thick. And sorry if there is a thread or this, couldn't find one, thanks.

Well, if you know a friend that had purchased the King Pack DLC, or you yourself is interested in getting it, the King's Sceptre is the starting weapon for the King :D

Guest Lookandsee

About that, I downloaded this famous King Pack, tried to play with the King (with his scepter), but when I went to the armourer to change my weapon, I pointed out that we could'nt recover the sceptre any more later...

... poop ! T_T

About that, I downloaded this famous King Pack, tried to play with the King (with his scepter), but when I went to the armourer to change my weapon, I pointed out that we could'nt recover the sceptre any more later...

... poop ! T_T

Were you level 20?

Guest Lookandsee

Not yet, but it's not really the fact that I can't take it anymore who bothers me... it's the fact that I don't see it anymore !

... poop ! T_T

1) please don't swear!

2) what?! :shock: you got the King pack and can't use the scepter? details please!

Please do, because so far it seams that people have gone kinda off topic. Anyway, i looked around on some other forums and I found out that it's just a chance game? Could anyone confirm that. I think also that the animal that shows you the scepter afterwards is just bothering you showing you that you could have got it but you didn't.

... poop ! T_T

Reminds me of the time last week when I was with a friend and he signed out at the character select screen and I lost all of my Animal Orbs and Weapons. I got all my Animal Orbs back, and I the weapons that are decent.

Try deleting the DLC and downloading it again. You don't have to pay for it a second time.

It could be that people already had the king scepter and the game doesn't see it as a valid weapon anymore (It was spread before the DLC) and that it removed it, but forgot to replace it with the "real" one.