Sign in to follow this  
Guest ManPanda88

"Glork!" - Why isn't this fixed?

Guest ManPanda88

I've had CC since day 1, and started going for all the achievements asap- until I heard "Arena Master" and "Glork!" were bugged when it came to being unlocked. So naturally I left my 14 arena wins and 7 quaff wins alone til the TU. Post-TU I finish arena and get my achievement-next is quaff. I went from 7-20 today with 1 loss, and 3 people bail mid-game; none-the-less I hit 20-and nothing. 21-nothing. 22-nothing. 23-nothing....What's going on, really?

EDIT: Got it. 25 wins, on a 20 win achievement. Possibly needs more looking at? Either way-Lock please.

if people leave before the end of the match you will receive a win (and them a loss) on the leaderboards, but these do not count toward the achievement- which must be full wins. As far as i know this is working as intended. if not, please post again here and i would love to get some more details!

:arrow:

kelly

Guest ManPanda88
if people leave before the end of the match you will receive a win (and them a loss) on the leaderboards, but these do not count toward the achievement- which must be full wins. As far as i know this is working as intended. if not, please post again here and i would love to get some more details!

:arrow:

kelly

OK, that explains it. Though it's slightly confusing to see the 20 wins and recieve nothing. Oh well, thanks for this info-helps me understand what happened and hopefully will help other people who run into this problem.

Guest DigeratiStak

There is something defiantly up with this achievement.

i only play 2 people in a room at a time (due to low bandwidth and lag issues) and i know i played 20 people and beat them without anyone quitting out and still no achievement after about 36 wins and 14 loses. I know for a fact i beat 20 people without them quitting out because most of them were my friends. Yes they were all ranked also. i feel as i am being cheated out of this achievement. i loved this game up until now where i cannot complete the full 200 in it. Hope its not like this for the arena.

Also, i see people with 14 wins and they have the achievement... just dont understand.

On a side note, i don't think there should be achievements like this in the game due to the fact that most of the top people on the leader boards have turbo controller or modified controllers that can press any button up to 165 times per second. Just doesn't seem fair.

[edit] finally got it, after 40+ wins. i know for sure 20 people didnt quit out though so there is defiantly a flaw somewhere...