Sign in to follow this  
Under-Age Waffles

What do you guys think game #3 is gonna be?

I think it's going to be.... an open-ended adventure of some sort. You know, where you can walk around anywhere and do all that pizzaz. You would be able to visit a surplus of towns/cities scattered across the game to buy/sell/trade items, get healed up at an inn of some sort, persuade fellow adventurers to accompany you, or massacre the entire area. There would be a main story line to follow, but there would also be an abundant amount of side things to do (such as mini-games or extra objectives.)

These are just some ideas I wanted to throw out there. :D

What do you guys think game #3 is gonna be?

maybe an mmorpg, with CC and AH! And you get to choose between all of the CC cast and the AH cast (like the FBI, the fat kid)

I think it's going to be some sort of....open-ended adventure of some sort. You know, where you can walk around anywhere and do all that pizzaz.

What do you guys think?

a major myserty

maybe an mmorpg, with CC and AH! And you get to choose between all of the CC cast and the AH cast (like the FBI, the fat kid)

That would be awesome! I still think it would be cooler if they have brand spanking new characters for the new game. :)

Guest eaglejedi117

that would be cool...no, it would be

AWESOMESAUCE

A platforming game.

No! It shall be the exact opposite...

A RTS!!

it would be hard to make a RTS with the artstyle that The Behemoth has to offer.

No! It shall be the exact opposite...

A RTS!!

The Rabbit may be on to something here.

Seeing as how Dan has shown a major interst in all things Starcraft. I think a simplified RTS game (a la Advance Wars) with some good ol' Paladin Art could be a hit! Nothing too complex, but something anyone can just jump into. Multiplayer a must and maybe some unlockables in homenage to the oldie Behemoth games. Alein Hominid vehicles and Castle Crasher type carts anyone?

This or something similar to Team Fortress 2. A 2D art style 1st person shooter. Now THAT would be a twist. Think of the character unlockable possibilities. The level, the cartoony desing, the WEAPONS! Chicken Launcher please. Im going nuts!

Once again, these are my thoughts only. Nothing is concrete, even us, the cool Mod people aren't privy to the "goings on" at the mighty Chicken!

What if The Behemoth made a 3rd person shooter that had the art of castle crashers????? wouldn't that be odd? :shock:

(sorry kelly for posting a bad topic :cry: )

YAY FOR STICKY THOUGH!!!! :lol:

Oh crap, looks like 2 mods are mad at me sorry chicken :cry:

(he beat me to the punch)

Holy crap. This forum just made my day.

A third game! How intense!

I hope it has character cameos.

But, I'm pretty sure the game itself is going to be something we've never heard of. The Behemoth has that little "no sequels" rule and all.

I can only guess that it'll take place on Earth. :| And that's about it.

Then again, even that isn't an accurate guess in any way.

I just hope it doesn't have any skill raising things. Not that I didn't like the skill thing in Castle Crashers, but playing a game where you can just come right in no matter what "level" you are or anything like that would be intense.

I also hope they have something like the PDA games in it. With editable levels and stuff. :o

Those are my hopes and dreams. They're probably gonna get crushed, though. :cry:

I also hope they have something like the PDA games in it. With editable levels and stuff. :o

you know at first I though you said "edible levels" That got me thinking...A gingerbread type of game? WTF? then I read it again! :lol:

Personally, I hope its an RTS, there's definitely not enough good ones around.

Strategy would be pure awesome.

But they would have to make it in a way that you would be able to play it again and again without getting bored.

I'm thinking PDA games with tons more items, bigger levels, harder puzzles, attacks, better sprites, all that crap.

I would love that. :o

I think Kelly or Emil should hop on here and do a "hot or cold" type of thing. Instead of just telling us what the next game will be. That would be funner, we would know is on the right track, etc. Like maybe they can release a sprite, then that would get us guessing. Then way later on, maybe release the title, etc. That would make us go nuts! Like throwing little bits and pieces of meat to lions!

I think Kelly or Emil should hop on here and do a "hot or cold" type of thing. Instead of just telling us what the next game will be. That would be funner, we would know is on the right track, etc. Like maybe they can release a sprite, then that would get us guessing. Then way later on, maybe release the title, etc. That would make us go nuts! Like throwing little bits and pieces of meat to lions!

:lol: Yeah teasing us would be funny