Sign in to follow this  
Under-Age Waffles

What do you guys think game #3 is gonna be?

i think its gonna be about going threw obsticals with different environments and characters with different abilities to get threw all of it (or w/e blah blah blah lol)

and online u can make ur own obsticals for ppl to get threw

but yea idk that's my opinion by the looks of the 1 trailer i saw XD

Well Honestly I thought It was going to be something more like, Castle Crashers, not Castle Crashers but the 2D/3D kind of gamplay it had ya know? But it looks like it will be sort of like 2D again like Alien Hominid. Along with the story, honestly I have no idea but will proboly be untold like Castle Crashers. Other then that I am hoping it will be smooth online, with maybe even more than 4 players. Castle Crashers online worked great, but when it didn't work great, it really didn't work at all. Other then that the cool idea of a level creator is pretty neat. I'm not sure about the whole "PDA game" remake, but people are going really out about that. I like the idea of charector customization though, that a first for Behemoth!

- R34P3R 8-)

Guest Marlock94

to me it looks like an action/adventure style of game. kind of like castle crashers, but with 2D instead of 2D/3D

I think it is their version of mario :P I really do. One hero goes and saves the day, with help from his buddies along the way. Kinda a mixture of LBP, and mario bros. all mixed up by the great guys at TB. Its gunna be awesomez, and can't wait for more info. :!::!::P

From the trailer, it seems like it might be sortof like LBP and SMB, but to complete the levels you must bring gold to the golden bird thing. Anyway... I heard Tom isn't as involved in this one. Anyway. Should be great! :D

Guest trepvox

It looks like its going to be a 2D puzzler with Action and adventure to the max. With a secret awesome pouch filled with Sweetness!

So far it's looking like the bee's knee's. I love the idea of taking people's souls and running around crazy with them. All your soul are belong to us.

So far it's looking like the bee's knee's. I love the idea of taking people's souls and running around crazy with them. All your soul are belong to us.

that was only one game mode.

they mentioned multiple times that the actual game was nothing like that. that was just a minigame..

I think it's going to be a.....game with............characters and ......levels............

Don't forget stuff.....you know stuff..... stuff.

An awesome game.

With various fun game-modes for on the couch with a friend or online wth randoms.

A sort of faded storyline involving a Gem and a Square Dude and a Circle Dude,and you generally, as usual saving the day by customizing your char with all the comical face features,head shapes and weapons you could ever need.

Local is better, since you can team-it-all-up and trash talk each other and mess around and be silly :P .