Sign in to follow this  
Under-Age Waffles

What do you guys think game #3 is gonna be?

I think he's referring to the awesome-on-paper, not-so-awesome-in-game cooperative feature. That was the big let down of the game. :cry:

Yeah, that kinda sucked :roll:

I wish that Fable 2 had a bit more convienience with that feature. It's kinda like the whole "Spore" letdown....

I would like a Peace tank, or Dad 'n' Me... but what I REALLY want is a 2-D fighter with all of dans major characters. i.e. Alien Hominid, Castle Crasher, Son (dad 'n' me), Synj, grenade dancer etc...

I think it should be dad n me where you beat up fbi agents, cops, aliens, etc. And if you fill up your power meter all the way you get to play as dad for 20 seconds or so. Oh and you could pick up grenades, M16's, super weapons and such. I think it would be epic.

they should do somrthing like newgrounds rumble thats an awesome game and if not a pico game would be cool then again thats not dan's thing

I'm more or less thinking about the time-line, and I got Prehistoric, Future, Western, and Time Travel in mind.

For Prehistoric, I'm hoping for a Zelda-like adventure game. Hard to go wrong with Zelda-like adventures if the story is done right.

For Future, Robots. It needs robots, and lots of things to explode.

For Western, Gunstar Heroes.

For Time Travel, Secret of Evermore.

But in all honesty, I'm hoping for some actual storyline and spoken dialog and scripting. Something to make us laugh, or get into it a lot easier.

Also looking at that quote Chicken found from Kelly about not being able to take a photo inside... Why not take one outside or at someone's house? Sure it might be cold for outside, but it'd still be a photo.

maybe an mmorpg, with CC and AH! And you get to choose between all of the CC cast and the AH cast (like the FBI, the fat kid)

OMG BEST IDEA EVER!!!!! and maybe world is set up like in maple story? but with the same drawings as in Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers aww man that would be sweet... im gonna make a post about this idea of course your gonna get the credit

Maybe it's a game that takes place in a cave, or maybe the olden times, or maybe the time of the dinosaurs, or maybe something else. :o

Ok, you guys thought my "Ninja Game" idea way off? Read ahead.

Oh I just thought of something!....

Kelly mentioned something about them being mysterious mysteries....

lol, i dont even think we HAVE a pic of all of us! and it would ruin our mysterious mystery! but i'll see what i can do.. :lol:

that and one of the colest CC characters is the Ninja! he also seems to be VERY out of place in the world of CC. I mean yes, the alien too but thats homenage to awesomness. So Kelly's comment of mystery, plus the Ninja, plus um.... smoke? Yeah! Thats it! I think I got it!

or maybe not... :cry:

Well, take a look at this brand new, shiny quote:

everyone knows dan will post what he can when he can. also, he's a ninja, you don't make demands of a ninja. ;)

Ha ha! I am on to you Behemoths! (Note: emphasis added on key words)

:cry:

To be honest...I don't really want to see another TB game so soon :(:(:(

But if it has to be...then I'd prefer it to be something new and inventive, rather like CC

A retro style game, re-invented into something new, maybe a puzzler?

:cry:

To be honest...I don't really want to see another TB game so soon :(:(:(

:lol: then you're in luck.

release isn't happening anytime soon.

My only hope is for character customization. something really basic, such as hair, skin, and maybe clothes. it'd be do-able, and would most likely make it entertaining to see a mini you in behemoth style doing whatever it is you're supposed to (or perhaps what you're not) in the third game. really the only thing i'd want from this, but if it doesnt have i wont boycot it or anything. I hope it's made so! anyone else liie this idea?

Another idea just hit me!

What if the next game is a "Create your Own adventure" type of game. Similar to the shirts they are selling! Not sure where it may take place or what the game type will be like. But it would be awesome to play different type of characters and you have to chose where to go and what to do next. You would unlock different characters depending on the path you chose, different game endings, etc. Not sure, but I am liking this idea more and more.

Chose you own adventure. Maybe this time with a level editor? ;)

Ok so I think it's gonna be a FIGHTER. Skimming over the forums I'm surprised nobody's said it. Y'know, like a one-on-one Street Fighter game. Or maybe 2-on-2 like Tekken Tag and Marvel VS Capcom.

Newgrounds loves Street Fighter. Akuma is actually on their staff. It gives them a great chance to come up with more ridiculous character concepts, perfect opportunity for background humour, over-simplified storylines, multiplayer, online, cartoon violence, a whole bunch of stuff to unlock, perfectly suitable in 2D- This genre's got The Behemoth written all over it.

I think all these RPG adventure ideas you guys are coming up with are way too nerdy. You need to think more doofy.