Sign in to follow this  
Under-Age Waffles

What do you guys think game #3 is gonna be?

I want it to be an MMO

Like how so?

maybe an overhead view with each server holding maybe up tp 30 people (maybe?) and different areas to run through and to prevent with the mic spam u can only hear people in the area ur in. And special features accesed by forum members only. I don't know about the story line or characters thats up the the behemoth. Maybe some AH and CC references. and gameplay where you move with left stick, maybe a pointer with right stick.

plz for the love of god make #3 a beat 'em up like castle crashers i play them all the time like arcade games like alien vs predator, tmnt, battletoads, final fight, and streets of rage i love games like that i don't care what story or characters are just keep gameplay the same!!!!

-had to take from post didn't realize there was sticky

i REALLY hope it's going to be something with the chainsaw dude that's all i could guess, since the little mini games were awesome and i'v dreamed of the day they'd announce another games

BTW im new and i might be an active user if i get used to the community =D

this sounds nice from what i read lots of mods and not too many members i like to be able to remember who's who

3 active mods if that counts as a lot. And Kelly and Dan are super heroes so we don't consider them mods. Anywho back on thread track I had another idea.

You travel the world in search of hidden booty where you choose your adventurer and build up his skills with 3 of your friends while escaping other notorious thieves.

A multiplayer platforming game.

The protagonist I wish to see is in the Protagonist thread.

It requires some intensive skills to beat the levels.

And it should have some maneuvers that is only available via co-op.

And wall climbing should be included.

also pico could use a game

btw chainsaw dude idea starts off as a kid and he's normal then the kids bully him and he starts to turn evil then it zooms into the present where he's a big ol' purple killer

I think it will be kind of like castle crashers graphics wise and kind of similar to the gameplay, but it will add tons of new stuff, a different plot, and maybe it will have guns :P

They said it was two games in 1, so maybe they're kind of mixing the gameplay of Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid together to make a super awesome game of awesomeness.

Well, think about this...NewGrounds ONLINE. Get Krinkels, Tom, JohnnyUtah, Dan, Kelly, and some other good NG creators and make a great MMO with multiple modes. Choose a class between Tankman, School kid (Pico), Castle Crasher, Alien Hominid, Skull Creature (Dad & Me), Madness Dude, and more. Choose weapons, and have different modes. Madness mode, Castle mode, Hominid mode, Pico mode, and Tank mode. I don't know, just something like that would own so much.

They said it was two games in 1...

oh, i meant that guessing about what the game is is like a guessing game about the game. lol

I really want the next game to expand on the Dad 'n Me characters/universe.

But honestly I'll be happy with anything they make.

Guest uglyfatloser
Ok so I think it's gonna be a FIGHTER. Skimming over the forums I'm surprised nobody's said it. Y'know, like a one-on-one Street Fighter game. Or maybe 2-on-2 like Tekken Tag and Marvel VS Capcom.

I'm hoping for a fighter as well something along the lines of SSBB meets street fighter. I think it could be really successful, they could fill it with ng characters and make it over the top.

Guest SupaNaab

I'd like to see something unique like Guardian Heroes (it was for the Sega Saturn) albeit it is awfully close to what Castle Crashers is now. It was much like a fighting game like Street Fighter but set in a side-scrolling adventure. So you would switch between 3 different planes (akin to something like Little Big Planet) and perform Street Fighter like specials and combos (<3Shoryuken) but you side-scroll and upgrade your stats along the way like CC.

They said it was two games in 1...

oh, i meant that guessing about what the game is is like a guessing game about the game. lol

:shock: