Sign in to follow this  
Under-Age Waffles

What do you guys think game #3 is gonna be?

My guess........ I'm just predicting the future here..... is that there will be a box head that has a top head... crying.

AND there will be robots with red eyes.... and a jewel with a cash register beside. I'm just guessing here. i sometimes have images of the future.

My guess........ I'm just predicting the future here..... is that there will be a box head that has a top head... crying.

AND there will be robots with red eyes.... and a jewel with a cash register beside. I'm just guessing here. i sometimes have images of the future.

You're just describing the image posted in the devblog. :?

thatsthejoke.jpg

its is goinging to be the character costomization from little big planet and it will be like the pda games with some kind of wepon other than the jump button

Guest Rokko

I'm going to take a swing at, Dad 'n Me.

Because it's an awesome game.

Guest Tailes

Game 3 will consist of time traveling flatheads that steal jewels to run their time machine! That picture is a mix between past, present, and future, and it is up to the flatheads to set the timeline straight!

Guest CastleCrashersManiac

I think that they should have a contest to name it

and that it will have all the characters from CC and AH and more characters

but you buy a seperate package for the CC and AH characters

no, CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS !!!

you can buy different head shapes, faces and accesories in extension packs !!!

I sure hope the demo isn't being part of the main game and their just minigames for which might actually be something else.

Yes, customization please :( If not, the variety of characters so far will still satisfy me anyways.

Yes, customization please :( If not, the variety of characters so far will still satisfy me anyways.

Just a guess, but it looks as though you'll get to make your own character.

Game 3 will consist of time traveling flatheads that steal jewels to run their time machine! That picture is a mix between past, present, and future, and it is up to the flatheads to set the timeline straight!

Timesplitters referance much? (best game ever)

Guest edman11

i believe that the game is somewhat centered around a "gem" so to speak, there may be multiple gems, but you see as the movie progresses there are gems that some of the characters drop when they die mario style, a bump on the head, there seems to be a co-op side of the game as well, where you might not be able to reach some places on your own, you may need help, where either the game might possibly "give" you a said AI to help you reach your destination, but one thing that seems completely for sure is the essence of multiplayer, i mean there is a high probability that this game is multiplayer, just like how all the other behemoth games had multiplayer, this in my opinion will be a platformer, and you probably will have the ability to customize your character, and if given the chance probably get the choice to have wings, or another object in exchange,

Guest edman11

but that is probly not going to be the case, also there seems to be the essence of time, you cant take your time int this game, you have probably 10 min or so to complete a level, and it seems you also cant die from high falls, and depending on your color you have a throw attack, which you toss a ball and if it hits some sort of status abnormality should ensue, and you probably can touch your opponent without feeling damage, and the soccer game hinted the most towards multiplayer, also if you look closely you see any white areas the character walks over becomes their color, blinks for a few seconds, and stays solid no matter what, so there also may be some sort of point system to that to, but having said all of this, this game seems to be an original game that will be created by behemoth, well done on the teaser

sorry, i just wanted someone to hear my opinion

Guest Funny Mike.

I think it gonna be in a different timeline since game uno (A.H.) was more of a modern type & game two was around the midevil era.I predict it will be a Futuristic game. Or some random old west type or also caveman type where you can ride dinosaurs. :lol:

Guest whanvee

I personally think it's a sort of sports action game. So far it seems that you fight over control of a ball or something along those lines and once that ball is in your possesion you can turn blocks in the environment into your color. Team with most blocks wins. I think. :?:

Guest Glareingdragon

First there was a game in the SLIGHT future(Alien Hominid), then, there's a medieval game(Castle Crashers), so i think it will be a sci-fi game(WAY in the future)

Guest The Behemoth Fan#1

I thinks its gonna be a thing where you race to the end yousing team work as a 2player game.ECuO.gif<-<- Click my egg Please