Sign in to follow this  
weeman188

I NOW KNOW FOR SURE THERES 2 MORE WEAPONS, HERES HOW I KNOW

ok use the alien, and where the 2 new weapons are, run and do the y attack so you stab and slide, there will be 2 x's where the spaces are between the weapons, meaning thats where they will go! and im the first to find out!

Guest eaglejedi117
ok use the alien, and where the 2 new weapons are, run and do the y attack so you stab and slide, there will be 2 x's where the spaces are between the weapons, meaning thats where they will go! and im the first to find out!

Chainsaw and gold mace :roll:

Well it's already been discovered that the chainsaw exists within the game data by a long ago posted video featuring some early CC footage. One of the players was sporting a chainsaw in the Thief's Forest.

Also a small liner note. The Barbarian Boss was first intended to be the beefy version you see yelling but they revised the game and added the gigantic version that bashes the door down and kills the beefy one.

The more you know!!

I know for a fact that there are two weapons spots open (after the NG Golden Skull Mace and Chainsaw) and two Animal spots open (after the Demon). So I expect some upcoming DLC.

Old news... :|

First off, please don't make the title of a thread in all caps, it's not the best of etiquette.

And my guess for the possible second coming of DLC is that the weapons will be the gold mace, rubber sword, and the chainsaw.

First off, please don't make the title of a thread in all caps, it's not the best of etiquette.

And my guess for the possible second coming of DLC is that the weapons will be the gold mace, rubber sword, and the chainsaw.

That's what I was asuming. Though once again, the DLC will have two new weapons for me instead of three like most. (Already had the King's Scepter and RH Sword.)