Sign in to follow this  
castlecrasher

Game 3 possibly platformer???

I mentioned this about 3 months ago but,I think it makes perfect sense they've made 2 games that are perfect for co-op so why stop now? Platformers can easily be made co-op example:LittleBigPlanet. Also it would be super easy to have cameos from Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. It just makes sense to me.

Ok, I'm actually confused about what you mean.

Castle Crashers IS a co-op game. I would expect that their next game would be co-op.

It's probably obvious what you mean but for some reason I get confused by this.

perfect sense they've made 2 games that are perfect for co-op so why stop now? Platformers can easily be made co-op example:LittleBigPlanet.

When I read the second sentence I get confused.

Guest bman

That would be really cool if they fleshed out and made a full on PDA Game remake/similar idea. I really loved those PDA Games for some reason, and I think there is much potential there. But I will be contempt with whatever the Behemoth puts out!

That would be really cool if they fleshed out and made a full on PDA Game remake/similar idea. I really loved those PDA Games for some reason, and I think there is much potential there. But I will be contempt with whatever the Behemoth puts out!

Too many PDA games for me! :lol:

I bought some packs awhile ago and I have yet to complete them all

Ok, I'm actually confused about what you mean.

Castle Crashers IS a co-op game. I would expect that their next game would be co-op.

It's probably obvious what you mean but for some reason I get confused by this.

perfect sense they've made 2 games that are perfect for co-op so why stop now? Platformers can easily be made co-op example:LittleBigPlanet.

When I read the second sentence I get confused.

I'm just saying many platformers are co-op and I believe The Behemoth's next game will be co-op