Sign in to follow this  
Nebetsu

This is silly.

Look. I've been behind Dan from somewhere to the middle (when Castle Crashers first came out) to the end. I've patiently waited for the Title Update and the Downloadable Content without a complaint or ill-feeling. When people complained about having to buy Alien Hominid to get the character in Castle Crashers, I bought Alien Hominid, played it, and loved it! But this is silly. To announce that there's another game and have people nerdgasm all over a forum called "Game #3" without ANY CLUE WHATSOEVER as to what the game is about is completely and utter silliness. You have to give people something to chew on. People are just making polls and guessing games without any meaningful thought what so ever! This is madness! THIS IS SILLY!

Cheer up! :D

This is just a good way to clean up the Off Topic forums before it starts to get busy with the ideas of "What is Game #3?" since the TU and some DLC came out. It's just nice to share thoughts and ideas without them over-powering some other ideas that are not related.

Besides, They will give us something to "chew on" when they feel the time is right (Or when they finish something to show us if that be the case :lol:). Until then, we can just live with "zOMG! What's GAME #3!?!?"

Also, my Signature stats important info. Read :ninja:

Just seems kind of cruel. They could have posted one screenshot. One teaser. Even a bullshot would have made this forum feel more appropriate. You know: A screenshot of something in the opening cinematic. Even if it's blurry. It would make this whole thing a lot less silly. :P

PS: I hope that this game is going to be a four player Metroidvania style game. That'd be awesome.

Well, for me, It just seems like a desperate cry for attention :cry:

But the good thing is, since we're giving The Behemoth more attention, they are feeling more special, so they will be encouraged to work on the game faster.

So in the end, we will probably get the game faster then we would have if we just gave away all the information now.

But the good thing is, since we're giving The Behemoth more attention, they are feeling more special, so they will be encouraged to work on the game faster.

So in the end, we will probably get the game faster then we would have if we just gave away all the information now.

I'm pretty sure that TB doesn't need to cry for attention after they've sold over 300,000 downloads of CC...

All you people do is complain. Honestly. I know I'm a "newbie" to this site, and I'm not the best castle crashers player, and I probably don't have the authority to be saying this. But seriously, every time Behemoth does something nice for us, you guys nay say, and pick apart every downfall. Seriously guys? You're all ungrateful. Look on the darn bright side. They are releasing a new game!!! Jesus, seriously.... You should be grateful for that.

All you people do is complain. Honestly. I know I'm a "newbie" to this site, and I'm not the best castle crashers player, and I probably don't have the authority to be saying this. But seriously, every time Behemoth does something nice for us, you guys nay say, and pick apart every downfall. Seriously guys? You're all ungrateful. Look on the darn bright side. They are releasing a new game!!! Jesus, seriously.... You should be grateful for that.

I've never complained about anything Behemoth has done. This is the first complaint and I think it's legitimate.

Welcome to the fold. We're a minority.

Guest ThatSwiftehBloke

As it said in the update, the guessing game is fun. It's fun to see what wild ideas people come up with. From a SF style to a DOOM style, it's all fun and just hyping.

Quit complaining.

This is definitely an illegitimate complaint. They're the damn programmers, they can do whatever they want. You're ungrateful. I'm not trying to make enemies my first week on this, but honestly, you're lucky they're releasing a new game. Chill out, and wait.

This is definitely an illegitimate complaint. They're the damn programmers, they can do whatever they want. You're ungrateful. I'm not trying to make enemies my first week on this, but honestly, you're lucky they're releasing a new game. Chill out, and wait.

I'm not saying it's some sort of crime. I'm just saying it's silly to try to boost hype without anything for the public to chew on. Pay attention to the words I'm using.

I'm pretty sure that TB doesn't need to cry for attention after they've sold over 300,000 downloads of CC...

There is no max size for a ego.

I'm not saying it's some sort of crime. I'm just saying it's silly to try to boost hype without anything for the public to chew on. Pay attention to the words I'm using.

And I think you're ignorant for complaining about it so much. I did pay attention to the words you used, and I understand where you're coming at. But it's not your choice to choose if this is ridiculous or not, it's the creators, and if the creators wanted to give you a sneak peak, they would. But they don't. So deal with it like the rest of us.

Thank you for your time.

Lando Out.

I personally would of liked a screenshot or some sort of hint.

I understand The Behemoth won't keep us in the dark for long.

That way members aren't disappointed if they themselves come up with some excellent game idea and "game 3" ends up being the complete opposite.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that we something soon.

This is madness!

THIS! IS! SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Think I already did that one. :P Read the post. :P

I decided to add more emphasis with exclamation points.