Sign in to follow this  
Guest trademark

Chicken Orb tributes

Guest trademark

Hey guys, basically i love the chicken orb. It's so round and loveable :arrow: . ?Anyways i just wanted to share some of my chicken orb stuff with you. tell me what you think.

The fusion chickens were done with my friend. He did most of the drawings in Microsoft Paint, :lol: and i just edited them and helped him think of what to draw.

The quality isn't the greatest but its the best we could do.

This is Billy from the Saw series fused with the chicken.

BillyChicken.jpg

An attempt at turning the chicken into a mage from Final Fantasy

Mage.jpg

Mario Chicken

ChickenMario.jpg

TMNT Chicken

NinjaChicken.jpg

Spiderman Chicken.

Spiderchickencopy.jpg

P for Poultry, based off V from V for Vendetta.

PforPoultry.png

Mick Chicken, based off Slipknot's lead guitarist's mask.

MickChicken.jpg

This is a homemade chicken orb, that my sister actually sowed up for me. :D

PICT0011.jpg

I hope you guys like them! we're still thinking of ideas of different faces to put on them. If anyone has any ideas of notable faces let me know because we'd love to try them.

Guest trademark
What Kelly said. What did you use to make these?

My friend draws the faces on microsoft paint. I smoothen out the colours or do tiny edits with photoshop.

Guest trademark
the second one reminds me of that magician guy from the old He-Man cartoons. can't remember his name.. orco? orzo? something like that. :) love it!

lol he does kind of look like orco! ahaha wow.

The slipknot one is done.

Nice Slipknot one, I'm seeing them Feb. 6th.

Me too! March 7th here in L.A. Slipknot, Coheed and Cambria and Trivium. Pit tickets!

Anyway, awesome art man! Let us know if you are making some different variations of the chicken. I would like to see a Simpsons Edition, X-men version and a Batman chicken!

Guest trademark

Me too! March 7th here in L.A. Slipknot, Coheed and Cambria and Trivium. Pit tickets!

Anyway, awesome art man! Let us know if you are making some different variations of the chicken. I would like to see a Simpsons Edition, X-men version and a Batman chicken!

That sounds like a sick concert dude. not the biggest fan of C&C but w.e

Thank you for the suggestions!. I'm actually surprised i didn't think of any of those :lol: I know i thought of batman but just couldnt think of a way to do it that would look nice. Anyways yea, theres exams goin on right now but after that We'll probably try and make some more.

We are also want to try and put them on a shirt when were done. maybe like 9 of them brady bunch style with the original one in the middle or something ;)

I'm not looking forward to Coheed either :-(. But I've seen Trivium twice, and they're awesome. I've seen Slipknot once, and Stone Sour once, then KoRn with members of Slipknot. So I'm highly looking forward to this. :-)!

Nice Slipknot one, I'm seeing them Feb. 6th.

I used to listen to them alot. But I've drifted to Metallica, Iron Maiden, and NIN. I saw my first concert last summer (Iron Maiden), it was a blast. There was a drunk guy dancing about a few yards away from us, and a beach ball that the crowd had been tossing around had made it's way to the stage and a guitarist kicked it off. :lol: