Sign in to follow this  
adman

Why cant I get the baseball bat! D:

So I finished the game as the Barbarian today, expecting to get the beekeeper :) which i did and i was also wanting the last weapon I needed in the game, the baseball bat. But for some reason it wont appear in the frog D: Any ideas? or any ideas of places to get weapons on the field that are low level?

Also if anyone has the rubber handled sword/blood stained sword post your tag and we can trade ;D mines II AdMan II, thanks!

No not purposefully but ive played through that level enough times and only had it once but my friend got it and it dissapeared :(

No not purposefully but ive played through that level enough times and only had it once but my friend got it and it dissapeared :(

He must have not have leveled up enough. Or was he playing as the Alien Hominid? Because the Alien Hominid can't pick up anything besides the ray gun.

Yer my friend was too lower level for it which was a pisstake, but it hasnt come up since so im just gonna have to go through to the thieves forest and pick up the twig in the chest then switch back and see if it unlocks..

I trade you what ever you need just send me a message/ Friend request so i have an idea what your looking for and please dont ask em to add you GT: "J CarmineX "