Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear Xmas

what are your expectations?

so what is everyone here expecting this game to be like, are you expecting a medival kind of sword/magic based game like castle crashers, or a shooter like alien hominid. will it be like the old arcade games that the behemoth seems to recreate or a more next-gen type of thing. i for one am expecting their to be an excessive amount of poop jokes........unfortunately

Power to toilet humor :P

But in all honestly, I'm expecting it to be something along the lines of a new form of art for people to ogle at, something possibly in the bird's eye view. This means rather a tactical or an adventure game, or possibly a platformer.

I'm hoping for, but most likely won't get, a storyline with dialog. It'll probably be another user-interpreted storyline, but I hope it's more explanatory either way.

I'm expecting several Bosses or units (tactical) that are so unique, that it'll blow people's minds.

All I can expect as of now until I learn more, really :|

Power to toilet humor :P

But in all honestly, I'm expecting it to be something along the lines of a new form of art for people to ogle at, something possibly in the bird's eye view. This means rather a tactical or an adventure game, or possibly a platformer.

I'm hoping for, but most likely won't get, a storyline with dialog. It'll probably be another user-interpreted storyline, but I hope it's more explanatory either way.

I'm expecting several Bosses or units (tactical) that are so unique, that it'll blow people's minds.

All I can expect as of now until I learn more, really :|

sounds like a good assumption

As far as the game goes...

I really have no idea what is going to entail.

I do expect it to have some sort of multiplayer because of how successful CC was.

Otherwise...I just expect it to be an excellent game.

Can't wait!