Sign in to follow this  
brazil201

When do you think the 2nd Dlc will come out

I think it will come out relatively soon. They gave us this DLC and everyone went right after it. It brought the faith back to us CCer and I think they'll release another soon.

i think it contains the chainsaw, the golden skull-spike-thingie-mace, the dragon animal orb, the necromancer and the wizards minion.

i hope itll come in about 2 weeks but it would be awesome if it would come out this weak... :shock:

It will come out when it's ready. Not really worth worrying about for me anyways. I still want to finish the game with at least 1 character in Insane mode.

Guest arkrune

i would like to see the creature running the shop right past the corn boss.

Guest CtxStudios

I heard rumors about a chainsaw coming with the Necromancer Pack.

i have to agree with lol4ever on this one because that is the most plausible answer to the question and for the date i agree with skullcrusher :ugeek:

My personal opinion is that it will take at least a month for the dlc to come out if not longer. With the emergence of the new update on online play and boosting glitch I think that the DLC will probably begin full time production now and be.

Really I think Castle Crashers will start becoming a secondary thing for the makers as they'll be working on a new masterpiece for us all.

But then again I could be completely wrong and spoon feeding you the bs right now haha.

And since I'm on the subject of bs.....what if the Necromancer has been unlockable this whole time?!?!

WHAT IF you need to reach lvl 99 with all characters to unlock him??

HMM HMMM????