Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

Guest a sxe potato

I am not giving out that sword any more there are too many people that want it people that have already messaged me i will get to as soon as possible any friend request or messages will be deleted from now on will be deleted I am sorry

For those of you who dont know what the sword looks like here it isBstainedsword.png

Thanks to a sxe potato, I've got all the weapons as well.

If anyone needs any of the weapons, message me. I'm on pretty often, and I'm willing to give you whatever you need.

I'll bug one of you guys later for the RHS, my sister has custody of my 360 and I'll be gone all weekend.

I'm still open if anyone needs anything, though.

Awwwright then, thanks to a sxe potato, I am also a holder of every weapon in the game.

Shoot me a message here or on Live, and I can help you with any weapon.

Guest SeveredDragula

I just want to thank a sxe potato for the rubber handled sword, my collection is complete.

Guest redbonez007

whats a ruber handle? a new weapon? i have all the weapons so i need to know. :ninja:

Guest rc9000001

need help getting the rubberhandle sword if any one can help pm me or FR my GT is in user name

thanks in advance

Guest xXxShepardxXx

For those ppl that dont know, the Bloodstained Sword/Rubberhandle Sword is a special sword whose origin is unknown but is rumored to be in the final level in the barracks after you beat the final boss.

Guest NybbleMe

I still need bloody near all the weapons that I lost since my save game got FUBAR.

I just realized I let my xbox live gold acct expire so I guess there's no point asking for help...

feces.

NybbleMe

I have all of the non-hacked weapons including blood-stained sword and alien ray gun so message/fr and I'll trade with you!

I have all the weapons including the Rubber Handle Sword and the Alien Hominid Weapon.

I am ALWAYS up for helping other people, no matter how many requests I get.

If you want these weapons, or any other weapon in the game you can add me or message me with a request to get the weapons you need. I will give you any amount of weapons you need. Though, it would be nice if the list was not too long, but even if it was I would still help you.

:)

Guest ALR96

WEAPONS I NEED

Alien gun

Ugly mace

Snakey mace

Rat beating bat

Rubber handle sword

I will trade anything for these weapons

GT:

LiveNReloaded08

P.S.

In a invite or friend request please mention that you are from the forums or i will decline.

Guest KFrosty

I have all the weapons except for the following:

Rubber Handle Sword (like ALMOST everybody)

Alien Gun

Sai

Dual Prong Sword (Brute's Weapon)

My Gamertag is Kfrosty3, so as long as im online, ill trade.

I need somebody to trade me 5 weapons.

These Include:

- Chewed Up Sword

- Rubber Handle Sword

- Alien Hominid Gun

- Candle Stick

- Panic Mallet (Hammer)

In Return, I am offering to give anybody Any other weapons not including the above 6. OR any animal orb they do not have.

Please Respond ASAP!

Cheers,

iArt :arrow:

GamerTag In Signature Below.

I dont know how this works explain please.

But if i learn i want the Chainsaw, My bad xD and also the wizards little glowing stick thing, I trade lots we will orrange over X-Live, nyway i can only do Xbox stuff after the 31st of august im on holidays.

I dont know how this works explain please.

To trade a weapon one player equips a weapon the other player doesn't have and then picks up a weapon found in a level, leaving their weapon for the other player to grab. It is most commonly done in the tall grass fields since there is a dig spot at the very beginning (with a lobster).

But if i learn i want the Chainsaw

No one has the chainsaw yet, it is believed to be released with the upcoming DLC