Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

Guest jom999

I need the Rubber Handle sword. Will also help people on Xbox 360.GAmertag j0m0129

Those are zeros.

Guest Toast Wizard

Anyone trading rubber handled sword? Gamertag: Toast Wizard

I have many weapons available for offer.

Guest Toast Wizard

Anyone trading rubber handled sword? Have Lots of weapons. Some dlc weapons too. Thanks. Gamertag:Toast Wizard

Hi guys anyone after the Rubber-handle Sword can friend request me, GT is: DaveLion

Just let me know when you'll be on, I'm UK based so I'm usually on after 5pm GMT. ;)

Hey all, I'm in need of the rat beating bat and the double tipped sword, but I have EVERY other weapon in the game. My PSN online: Om3ga770

I'll usually be on around 6-8pm (US eastern time) :P

Wow...the weapons in this game are so fun to use, but I wish that there was a poison type weapon... :roll:

There is a Poison type weapon. It's called "Dinner Fork", and very few people on PSN have it.

Wow...the weapons in this game are so fun to use, but I wish that there was a poison type weapon... :roll:

There is a Poison type weapon. It's called "Dinner Fork", and very few people on PSN have it.

Yeah well, that's only avaliable by downloading the Blacksmith DLC, and I doubt that any PSN users have it, because there is no such thing as a lvl 256 glitch to mess with the PS3 version of the game. :geek:

Yeah well, that's only avaliable by downloading the Blacksmith DLC, and I doubt that any PSN users have it, because there is no such thing as a lvl 256 glitch to mess with the PS3 version of the game. :geek:

I know 10 people on PSN with that pack, as it was released in Asia's PlayStation Store for 1 week. Their names will stay unknown, as I don't wish spam upon those users.

I'm just saying that, if you get lucky, you might play a Blacksmith on PSN. :)

Hey guys, I only need a few more weapons to complete my collection.

two pronged sword

fan?

2x4 sword

Paper towel roll

If anyone can help that would be great :!::!::!:

XBLA Cdymn1234

i have the rubber handle sword if any body wants it? all i ask for is the alien hominid gun the king scepter and the... giant fire sword that is in the king pack DLC (sorry i dont know its name) my xbox live username is "drunkgunman" i also have alot of other weapons

i have the rubber handle sword if any body wants it? all i ask for is the alien hominid gun the king scepter and the... giant fire sword that is in the king pack DLC (sorry i dont know its name) my xbox live username is "drunkgunman" i also have alot of other weapons

I have Alien Homonid Gun, King sceptre and all the D.L.C. on Xbox, Why would you want D.L.C. weapons though? I don't think they save onto your character if you don't have the D.L.C.

Hi!

I have the all the official available DLC´s for xBox, willing to trade. (And most of the normal Weapons)

I need the Rubber-Handled and any other weapon you cannot unlock ingame.

GT: Ign0tus42

Pls PM and refer to CC.

(I am usually online at 7-12 GMT+1)

Anyone got the dual pronged sword, rat beating bat, that skull clubby thingy and if you get the d.l.c stuff can you give it to other people to keep because I would love to have all that bizzynizzy up in my weapons frog on le PS3, ya get me. 8-)

hello

I am looking to acquire the rubber handled sword and the other rare/unique weapons at the end of the frog. Hit me up in Xbox...my user name here is my gamertag.

Thanks