Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

Welcome to the trading post, you all can use this thread as a meeting place to get new weapons from others. If you want to trade weapons with other people right now, here's your chance! :D

Wow, even after all this time, one of my very first threads still exists!

i need the rubber handled sword to complete my collection can you help me??

Welcome to the trading post, you all can use this thread as a meeting place to get new weapons from others. If you want to trade weapons with other people right now, here's your chance! :D

Wow, even after all this time, one of my very first threads still exists!

i need the rubber handled sword to complete my collection can you help me??

Just a little hint, you replied to someone who posted 4 years ago. Don't worry I did that when I first came to the forums. Just ask Dropped Your Pocket.

If anyone could help me out with getting the rubber sword, i'd appreciate it.

PSN: WarofAres

it's not in psn...

It's not? I'm new-ish to PSN CC and didn't see it in my collection so I thought i'd ask.

Thanks for the reply though.

I have all weapons including the ones only obtainable through trade. Rubber-handled sword, 2x4 sword, etc. Message me on Xbox Live if you want weapons. Gamertag: WardenSharp

Edited by WardenSharp

Can someone tell me what weapon is supposed to be to the right of the lightning sword thing near the very end of the weapon frog? And if anyone has it, would you be willing to give it to me?

Can someone tell me what weapon is supposed to be to the right of the lightning sword thing near the very end of the weapon frog? And if anyone has it, would you be willing to give it to me?

that is where the "2x4" sword goes, and im trying to get it now, you can only get it through trading it.

Isn't the 2x4 sword obtainable in the final princess room behind a barrel? That's where I found mine.

Isn't the 2x4 sword obtainable in the final princess room behind a barrel? That's where I found mine.

that was patched a long time ago.

Im letting everyone know. I have played with lots of people and have gotten every sword known currently (And probably forever) Including glitched ones. 5 lucky people get 3 free swords, so answer quickly. Mention your gamer tag also.

GT: MGMgrand 2010

On: Wednesdays - Saturdays

Cpt Deluxable has taken the first slot.

Edited by EvilHat

Sorry for the double post, but I just noticed something. Apparently noone has the ol' glitched 2x4 sword. So just letting you know, I have it and im willing to give it.

Im letting everyone know. I have played with lots of people and have gotten every sword known currently (And probably forever) Including glitched ones. 5 lucky people get 3 free swords, so answer quickly. Mention your gamer tag also.

GT: MGMgrand 2010

On: Wednesdays - Saturdays

Cpt Deluxable

that's my gamertag, id appreciate the weapons bud.

I have all weapons including the ones only obtainable through trade. Rubber-handled sword, 2x4 sword, etc. Message me on Xbox Live if you want weapons. Gamertag: WardenSharp

I want 2x4 sword.

GT: SILVERTAIL45

always available.

Edited by The one winged angel

I want 2x4 sword.

GT: SILVERTAIL45

always available.

I somehow managed to buy the weapon when playing insane mode, it is in the first level in the castle where there was a blonde kid that also sells potions.

EDIT: Wrong weapon lol

Edited by FOXFRAGON

Oh that one. 

Yea... That one.

Yes, that certain 1, the 1 with legends passed down from generation to generation.

The 1 long thought to be unobtainable on ps3 and possibly steam.

Oh that one. 

Yea... That one.

Yes, that certain 1, the 1 with legends passed down from generation to generation.

The 1 long thought to be unobtainable on ps3 and possibly steam.

Either way I still have it.

Yep, like nearly all I will say:

I can give you any weapon so lets go!

GT: XBOX Dawid2001

Edited by dejwid125

Fellow Crashers,

I am looking to get the Rubber Hadled sword or 2x4 if anyone has either one available. :)

Xbox GT:  Zuree