Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

OK, I don't know if we can finish the whole game in the amount of time i have but I'm positive that we can get close.

I am going to make a thread where we can talk so we won't be spamming this thread.

Name: In Game Talking Thread

I gotta go right now... So I promise i will finish the game with you later. And thanks for getting me the weapons. I will now help anyone who needs help with weapons as well just message me in Live (but no friend requests pleas, I am almost full)

Yeah same here. If anyone needs help getting weapons i can give all of the one u need to u.

Send me a messaga.

My gt is stealthX21

Guest boxlessthought

any one free and willing to let me borrow their alien ray gun (tried the pitch fork trick on an account hat didn't have it but it didn't let me pick it up i assume because of patch), and if possible the mysterious bloody sword (also I've heard referred to as the rubber handle sword), i have everything else, so if your missing anythgin let me know, and I'd be honored to help any one who needs something.

Guest Savage Wraith
i have EVERY weapon including the rubber handle/blood stained sword

my gamertag: FuRy UnL3AsH3D :D

Hey Fury Unleashed My Gt is Savage Wratih if you really do have the blood-stained sword i would really appreciate it

i have EVERY weapon including the rubber handle/blood stained sword

my gamertag: FuRy UnL3AsH3D :D

Hey Fury Unleashed My Gt is Savage Wratih if you really do have the blood-stained sword i would really appreciate it

I will give it to u when i see u online. I will be online in 2 hours.

Guest Taad

ive got my internet working properly now and can give out all the weapons again :D

gt = taad

I have every weapon except the Bloodstained Sword and the Bat.

I probably won't be on tomorrow, but if I am I'd be in the evening. GT: Dim3ntio

I can give u both those weapons, if you help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

My GT is stealthX21 Send me an xbox live message and i will help u.

Guest kripledreaper

I have all but like 5 weapons,I can only think of 3 right now:Unicorn horn,candle,and the double pronged sword.I have the bloodstained or whatever it's called and i'm willing to trade it.

GT:Kripled reaper

I have a question. Can u get the alien homid charter in castle crashers with out buying alein homid Hd ( arcade game) for 800 points?

I have a question. Can u get the alien homid charter in castle crashers with out buying alein homid Hd ( arcade game) for 800 points?

You can't, and Stealth I will be available tomorrow to finish the game.

I need help getting these swords:

•Rapier

•Bloodstained Sword

•Black Morning Star

•Sai

I have all swords but those if you need some to. My GT is in my sig.

Guest Jonny46ers

could anybody please give me a short explanation how the trading of weapons is working?

do i only have to go with my friend in the frog and take the weapon he has and me not or do i have to take it when my friend drops it because of taking another weapon in a level or even something else?

pls tell me...

could anybody please give me a short explanation how the trading of weapons is working?

do i only have to go with my friend in the frog and take the weapon he has and me not or do i have to take it when my friend drops it because of taking another weapon in a level or even something else?

pls tell me...

Alright, example of a trade.

Level: Tall Grass Field

Player 1 digs up lobster

Player 1 picks up lobster and drops Weapon

Player 2 picks up Weapon

Trade done :D (I think)

I need help getting these swords:

•Rapier

•Bloodstained Sword

•Black Morning Star

•Sai

I have all swords but those if you need some to. My GT is in my sig.

I can give u all of these weapons, if u help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

My gt is stealthX21

I will be on this weekend. Please send me a xbox live voice message, saying that u need help.