Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

Guest Corwin777

Thanks to yoshi824 for the blood stained sword, I now have all the weapons and will gladly give anyone any of them. Just send a message to my GT, Corwin777.

Guest gametycoon77

Can anyone please give me the rubber handle sword? I have the king's scepter. :D

GT is IAmUrRock. Send me a FR please!

YAOI.gif<---- Go ahead...click it.

IAmUrRock.gif

Can anyone please give me the rubber handle sword? I have the king's scepter. :D

GT is IAmUrRock. Send me a FR please!

YAOI.gif<---- Your mouse here!

Nnnnnnn...... zee-oink! I don't know either.....

I'll give it for free. Send me a friend request, you can pretty much figure out what my gamertag is.

you should put a list of GT's of ppl who have all the weapons on the first post so people can contact them.

I have all the weapons.

my gt: Mr Nature72

I agree, this would be a good feature. I have all weapons as well, and you can figure out my GT pretty easily.

Guest Creativityy

Um Hey everyone Im New Here.

I was Just wondering if anyone Can Help Me with my weapons.

im missing a good amount. But im just intrested in the Blood Stained sword and the alien sword.

can anyone help me?

GT - Creativityy i will be on castle crashers for a hour Please!

Guest yoshi824

For some reason all my weapons and animals got erased but, fortunately, I have managed to get them all back except for the Spoon and the Wooden Club.

If you have either, or both, of these weapons will you please send me a message over xbox live or through this forum. In return i can give you any other weapon(s) that you would like (blood stained sword, alien laser gun, etc.) or whatever you need.

I would really appreciate it if somebody traded me these weapons.

GT: Yoshi824

Guest swizzy

can someone trade me the bloodstained sword. i got the kings weapon and AH weapon... also got a lot more, i think im just missing the blood stained sword. my gamertag is leashMonkey (PSN is UnleashedMonkey if anyone has a ps3 ;o)

Guest THROBULATORmoph

would just like to thank corwin777 for the bloodstained sword if anyone wants it just send me a message :D

Guest Cydonian Beggar

Can I get a bloodstained sword? I have almost anything else. Message me on live and we'll work something out. I probably will be on most of today.

i would like a blood stained sword plz message me on my my xbox live account at zazmaquin and we will discuss it from their
Can I get a bloodstained sword? I have almost anything else. Message me on live and we'll work something out. I probably will be on most of today.

If you are requesting a weapon, you will get it easier if you message someone who has it because I have it but I would be nice giving it to you so you should do the honors of setting it up. :P

Guest bigjosh323

I'm willing to give any weapon for the blood stained/rubber handled sword and two-pronged, those are the only two weapons that I don't have in Castle Crashers :| So if you could help that'd be great!

GT: Bigjosh323

Guest Apocalyptica69

Hello everyone, I have every weapon except the Alien Laser Lance, Rubber/Blood Stained Sword, Chainsaw, and the ?Golden Mace?. If anyone has any of these weapons and are willing to trade with me please let me know. Thanks.

Gamer Tag: Apocalyptica69

Hello everyone, I have every weapon except the Alien Laser Lance, Rubber/Blood Stained Sword, Chainsaw, and the ?Golden Mace?. If anyone has any of these weapons and are willing to trade with me please let me know. Thanks.

Gamer Tag: Apocalyptica69

Have all of them, except the chainsaw cuz thats not out yet :P , message me over the weekend and I will gladly give it to you. Also, please, if you are requesting a weapon from me, no friend requests, just message me and I will be happy to do it.

Guest bigjosh323

I got my blood stained/rubber handled sword and all weapons thanks to Kellom! =[) I'm currently getting my Xbox repaired but when it comes back I'll be willing to give any of them once it is back and Apocalytica69, I think think the chainsaw and golden mace have been released yet..Have they? :shock:

GT: Bigjosh323

Guest Zamtheuniman

Hi, I'm new here, and after buying Castle Crashers over 6 months ago, I can't believe this is my first time. Anyway, I've been having some trouble getting those three "trade - only" items. If anyone would like to help me get them, I'm on right now, EpicROFLCakez.

Last question, if the items are TRADE ONLY, how did players get them items in the first place ._."?

Guest Apocalyptica69

Kellom will you be online friday night? If so I will message you after I get off work around 7:00 central time.

Hi, I'm new here, and after buying Castle Crashers over 6 months ago, I can't believe this is my first time. Anyway, I've been having some trouble getting those three "trade - only" items. If anyone would like to help me get them, I'm on right now, EpicROFLCakez.

Last question, if the items are TRADE ONLY, how did players get them items in the first place ._."?

I have read that before Castle Crashers was released the game was out on a test server for a short period of time with all the weapons including the rubber sword, chainsaw, ect... and the few lucky people with test kits that were able to download it got all those weapons and have been spreading them around via dropping them in multiplayer and allowing other players to pick them up.

Bigjosh323, I know the chainsaw was one of those weapons in the test version because I've seen pictures of it in the weapons frog but I have have not seen the Golden Mace yet. Also I read that the chainsaw is the only animated weapon. The teeth spin around the saw, so thats gonna be pretty cool.

I guess charging 800 MS points for all the weapons is out of the question since everyone is doing it for free?

Yeah. that is. i have all the weapons and i will give them to you if you help me beat the game with one of my charecters.

Thats alot smaller of a price than 800 mircrostf ponts.

MY GT is stealthX21

Send me a xbox live message and i will give u all the weapons of u help me beat the game with one of my chrarecters.

p.S. and yes i have the blood stained sword.

Guest FinalGamerAC

Ok Im gonna try and pair up with some of you guys to get some of the weapons I am still missing. I have all the weapons including King DLC besides the Alien Homind Gun, Blood Stained Sword, Rapier, and Green Mace if anyone wants any. Btw Im normally only on live on the weekends. Is it possible to get the Gold Mace and Chainsaw from testers? I assume they will be part of Necromancer DLC.

Guest MegaYoshi74

Im looking for Rubber Green Mace, Blood Stained Sword, Stained Sword, Rapier, and the Alien Hominid lazer (I have hominid, but I got the pitchfork already...)

If anyone can trade, send a PM to MegaYoshi (no 74) on Live, I have every other weapon/pet in the game and ill also play just to play with someone.