Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

Guest firenet01

??? how u trade weps, check my sig for a picture of the all the weps if u neeed some reference :!::geek:

Guest otakuakujin

I need a Rubber Handled Sword/Bloody Sword, I have pretty much every other weapon except for the DLC stuff, my gamertag is the same as my username if you are willing to help :D

Guest pelican911

Guys i got ALL the swords

Even the Rubber Handled Sword/Bloody Sword

If you want a weapon just message me via xbox live .

My forum-name is the same as my xbox live account.

No, i dont want to be your friend , just message.

(or you must be really cool, witch i deside)

ps: it is free!

Guest xlAnonym0uslx

Can I get the bloodstained/rubberhandled sword and the baseball/rat beating bat? Thanks in advance :)

Gamertag: xlAnonym0uslx

I need the rubber handled sword.

Send a friend request to FPSlag. That's my GT.

Send me a message telling me who you are too :)

hey can some one please give me the 2 pronged sword, blood stained sword ,black morning star , spoon and the harpoon ill give you any other weapon

Guest yoshi824

Guys, if you want a weapon why don't you message the people who have them, instead of telling them to message you. After all you guys are the ones who need the weapons, the least you can do is send a message directly. There are plenty of people who are willing to trade weapons on this topic, all you have to do is send a message to them if, they left their gamer tag. Very simple.

By the way, I have all the weapons and will trade them to who ever needs them.

Just send me a message to my xbox live gamer tag: Yoshi824

Guest castlecrasher621

could somone plz trade me the bloodstained sworrd

I'm confused as to where exactly the Rubber-Handled Sword originated from; can anyone expand upon this?

-Chewk

Guest yoshi824
I'm confused as to where exactly the Rubber-Handled Sword originated from; can anyone expand upon this?

-Chewk

I believe that the Blood-Stained/Rubber-Handled Sword came from the people who work for Behemoth and one person decided to start trading it with other players over xbox live. I am not exactly sure, but it seems like a resonable explaination

Yoshi is right. I have every weapon in the game. I will give them all to you if you help me beat the game with one of my chraceters. You will use your highest level charecter and i will use my charecter i want to beat the game with.

My gamer tag is stealthX21

P.S. If you want any of these weapons you have to message me Im not going to message you.

I'd rather gain the weapons in the game through my own means than trade with other people to get them. If trading is the only way to get the RHS, that would be an exception.

-Chewk

trading weapons for ms points isnt right

all the weapons in the game can be unlocked except the rubber hand sword/alien gun

the alien gun was obtainable before the patch

anyone selling these weapons is a scam as unlocking characters will get you these items with the exception of the wizards minions wands

Guest Emerica5

I'm looking for the bloodstain sword, well al that could be obtain only by trading. If anyone would like to give it to me that would be nice, also I have all the other weapon including the alien's one. Im trying to get full collection of all item :)

My account: LapBrothers

thank you !

This game rocksss !

I want the Blood Stained Sword, Gold Mace (not the Kings Mace) and the Chainsaw. If this is possible, contact me, my gamertag is CrossMeteor.

I have all weapons except those.

I WANT IIIIIIIT!!!!!!!! xD

See ya

I have all the weapons for trade for free if anyone wants anything(including rubber-handled sword and king spectre)!!!!!!!!!!

is any one online now. Send me a xbox live message.

My gt is stealthX21

I have all the weapons.

I willl be on this weekend if anyone needs any help getting weapons.

Guest DennisLaureijs

Anyone want to help me get my last 3 or 4 weapons? I'm online right now.

Help is greatly appreciated!

Gamertag is DennisLaureijs

Send me a message or invite me to party!

Guest DennisLaureijs

Or just post here and I'll invite you :)

Guest zfmjets

Can I have it i can't find it anywhere and i only need 2 more to have every sword 8-)

Guest Hodenkrieg

I (like most) am seeking the rubber handle sword. if there is anyone out there that would be willing to trade it just throw me your GT and I'll send you a message. I'll keep checking here to see if there is any responses, thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Guest yoshi824

I am available only during the weekends to trade any weapons, so please don't send me messages during the week. Preferably send them on Friday or Saturday. One more thing, no friend requests please because my friends list is almost full. Sorry to the people who have sent me messages, if you haven't gotten the weapons from someone else already, please send me another message.

Guest TV Robot

im lookin for the Blood Sword/Rubber Handle Sword if any1 can gimme that. i hav all of the other waeopns including dlc if u want somthin in return. my Gamertag is TV Robot