Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

well i would help you again but my xbox is broken i might still be able to help though if my xbox comes back when it should which would be tommorrow my gamertag is my username

(hopefully you're talking to me)

That would be great if you could help. Just let me know if you get it in or not.

well i would help you again but my xbox is broken i might still be able to help though if my xbox comes back when it should which would be tommorrow my gamertag is my username

(hopefully you're talking to me)

That would be great if you could help. Just let me know if you get it in or not.

yes i'm talking to you but i just found out i won't get my xbox back till the 18th

Guest Proudfoot

Can anyone trade/hook me u[p with the alien blaster/rubber handle/bloodstained sword, and any of the other weapons that you can't normally get? I have basically every other weapon to trade.

gamertag = pr0udf00t

0 = zeros

Guest ChubbaHubbaMAX

I have every single weapon including blood stained/rubber handled, alien ray gun, and DLC. I also have every single animal orb. If you need anything send me a message or a friend request and il hook you up. ;)

GT: ChubbaHubbaMAX

(P.S. I dont have the 256 glitch so you dont have to worry about getting infected. :D )

Guest Cassper

Hey guys, I need the following and will give you whatever I have (anything not on this list) for them =] I sorted which group they're in and which number they are lined up in for that group to make it easier to see if you have them.

Group 3: 2-Pronged Sword (#1)

Group 4: Bloodstained Sword (#5)

Group 5: Baseball Bat (#6), Black Morning Star (#7)

I also need this, but I'm not sure it can be traded. If it can, though, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me out to get it in my inventory-

Group 7: Alien Ray Gun (#1)

Thank you! And even if you don't have something that I need, feel free to ask for something that you do, I'd be happy to help out =] My gamertag is in my sig.

Hey guys, I need the following and will give you whatever I have (anything not on this list) for them =] I sorted which group they're in and which number they are lined up in for that group to make it easier to see if you have them.

Group 3: 2-Pronged Sword (#1)

Group 4: Bloodstained Sword (#5)

Group 5: Baseball Bat (#6), Black Morning Star (#7)

I also need this, but I'm not sure it can be traded. If it can, though, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me out to get it in my inventory-

Group 7: Alien Ray Gun (#1)

Thank you! And even if you don't have something that I need, feel free to ask for something that you do, I'd be happy to help out =] My gamertag is in my sig.

I can help you out with those, I don't need any weapons so don't worry...

Do you want me to send you a Friend Request or a message?

P.S. You can trade the Alien Ray Gun

can i get the chainsaw because someone on xbox live told me that some people have the chainsaw and is that true and if so can i get it?

click---> Ps03.gif

Guest Cloy275

hey dudes :D

i got every weapon wich is ou yet + dlc and bloodstained rubberhandled sword

if u want ask me and ill see what i can do :)

I need the alien gun and the blood stained sword and can't seem to hook up with anyone that has them. Cloy275- you didn't leave your gamertag.

Guest dvtran93

Can anyone help me get all of the weapons that I can't find without online help?

I have the DLC weps, but the ones that aren't available in the offline game, I will need help with.

My GT is "darktruth93" (w/o the quotes). To anyone who could help me, please send a friend request and I'd greatly appreciate it.

(I kinda feel that I'm a leecher though since I have nothing to offer...)

Guest arkrune
Can anyone help me get all of the weapons that I can't find without online help?

I have the DLC weps, but the ones that aren't available in the offline game, I will need help with.

My GT is "darktruth93" (w/o the quotes). To anyone who could help me, please send a friend request and I'd greatly appreciate it.

(I kinda feel that I'm a leecher though since I have nothing to offer...)

What weapons specifically are you referring to? I found every weapon but the RH sword and the DLC weapons in offline mode single player. Some are just harder to acquire than others. Although i may be out of the loop if there were newer weapons other than the king DLC.

Guest Cosmic Scarab

Is there anyway I can get rubberhandle sword Im kinda new to castle crashers and dont have much worth trading :(

Hi guys.

I'm a psychotic completionist, and I want to know if anyone here can help me acquire the Rubber-Handled Sword.

I have every other weapon and animal orb in the game (but I have no idea where they all came from...) and can try to help you as best I can with 'em.

Gamertag is Caspulex, message me here on these boards and I'll add you.

Guest TheGoodFather

I have every weapon (including the alien laser and DLC weapons) apart from the Rubber-Handle sword, so having that would just be the best.

I feel generous so if anyone wants anything send a message to 'FeatheryTitpod' over Xbox Live with the name of the weapon you want and I'll try and get it to you. :D

I'll have to swap the weapon to my brother's profile first (mine only has silver) so if I do end up giving anyone my stuff, it'll be on 'FatherlyTripod' rather than FeatheryTitpod, but message FeatheryTitpod! I'm sure you understand. Haha.

Guest Whipwreck Chef

how does weapon trading work? sorry for the dumb question, but i am just curious.

The first person grabs a weapon to be traded, and the other one does as well.

You both go to a weapon that's level-appropriate for both characters, usually the tenderizer or leaf in a stage.

The first person picks up the leaf, dropping their weapon. The other person grabs that, dropping theirs, and the first person grabs THAT.

I've been trying so hard to find someone with the Rubber-Handled Sword, and I've been without a lot of luck. I only need it and the Rat Beating Bat. If anyone can help me with either of these weapons, I have everything else in the game and am willing to trade.

NOTE: Although I have the DLC weapons, they cannot be traded, as the next time you login, they will not be there. Just to clarify that situation.

Guest a sxe potato

i asked droidika if he wanted to trade now and he never messaged back

Quickest and easiest method I've found to weapon swap is going to Tall Grass Field and digging up the lobster. No cutscene to sit through like with the first level for the pitchfork. You literally spawn standing on the X in TGF. Just saying.