Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

Guest Bowling Crasher
I have everything, except the rubber handle sword. Anyone wanna trade that have it? :D

I'll give you the rubber handle sword, I have every weapon.

Add: AmazingBowler30

I don't have an Xbox mic btw

Guest DEADPOOLdaher

hey guys... someone can help me with blood stained sword? who can help me? :lol:

add: DEADPOOLdaher

Guest gamerkim28

I'd also like the Rubber-Handle Sword and Alien Gun (I may just end up getting Alien Hominid, not sure yet)! Those are the only two I have left!

Please PM me if you can help!

Guest ElitePro_D

I need the alien gun, ill help anyone else that needs weapons i hav nearly all of them

I'll trade the Alien gun for the rubber sword, And if not, I'll just give it to whoever needs one, Send Boradam a PM or FR with when ya wanna trade

Guest anidiot

i just recently figured out with a friends help how i can get my castle crashers game to work offline since it was "refurbished" last year due to an accident and i love playing this game...but other then dling the necromantic pack for the chainsaw and skull mace i need the rubber handle sword and the alien gun...if i could get some help getting those 2 weapons i really appreciate it

my gt is TheIdiotAxle and again thanks to anyone that can help

Guest CoachProch

looking for a few different weapons, including the unicorn horn. thanks

GT: Coach Proch

Guest colostome boy

hello everyone, i am new to the forums but have been playing castle crashers for quiet some time.

i am currently searching for 3 very elusive weapons

the wooden spoon

the two pronged sword

and the rubber handled sword

if anyone has these weapons it would be greatly appreciated. i have all other weapons (excluding the necromancer DLC)

Edit: my gamer tag is colostome boy i am usually on around 3 pm to 6 pm (PST) weekdays, and most the day weekends

I, too, would like the Rubber Handle Sword/Blood Stained Sword. I have every other weapon. If you can help, please send me a FR with message regarding Rubber Handle Sword. Gamertag in sig.

I just got tha Rubber Handle Sword last night. Now I have all weapons, if anyone needs any, send a FR and message, and I'll try to help out :)

p.s. Sorry for double post

Guest Broken6489

Hi there, I was kind enough to search the internet until I found every animal and all but one weapon. But apparently there is 1 weapon in the entire game I can't get by just digging and such. Please tell me someone on this forum has the Rubber Handled Sword :-). I would be very appreciative. My tag is Disbelief6489 but I probably won't be connected to the internet on my Xbox until I get a response, please help.

I just got tha Rubber Handle Sword last night. Now I have all weapons, if anyone needs any, send a FR and message, and I'll try to help out :)

p.s. Sorry for double post

im BTWN BEASTMODE ON LIVE SO IF U COULD PLAY WITH ME SO I CAN HAVE THAT I WOULD :arrow: U kinda ............................ :?

Every Character, Every Orb, Every weapon ~ but one.

Anyone want to help me get the (Oh so legendary) Rubber Handled Sword?

I to need this popular rubber handle sword but forget that. I dont want to change alien hominids weapon so any of those?

I to need this popular rubber handle sword but forget that. I dont want to change alien hominids weapon so any of those?

What did you say?

I have the RHS, i can trade it if you want, i have everyother sword, so i dont care.