Droideka 3X

The Trading Post - Weapons Trade Topic

Guest OoPpEe

I too have everything all weapons, chars, orbs ect.

So if anyone wants the Rubber Handle Sword or any weapon for that matter add me:

OoPpEe1985

Guest tomboreezy

i need two pronged sword and the base ball bat, i have every other weapon and my gamer tag is tomboreezy. i also need the rubber handled sword.

Please can anyone give me the Rubber Handle Sword. PLZ PLZ PLZ. If you dont i will :cry::cry::cry: but if you do help me i will :D:)

My gamertag is deathcrusaider. Yes i know it is misspelled. and yes when you type it in on xbox add the i.

Please can anyone give me the Rubber Handle Sword. PLZ PLZ PLZ. If you dont i will :cry::cry::cry: but if you do help me i will :D:)

My gamertag is deathcrusaider. Yes i know it is misspelled. and yes when you type it in on xbox add the i.

shure i can give it to you tomorow ^^ send my gt a msg

GT: SamusZX

I have a small list of weapons I need on CC for PS3. Help with any of them will be great.

Rat beating bat

Dual prong sword

Sai

Rubber Handle sword (if its possible for ps3)

I have every weapon (thanks to basilisk) and every animal but the rat beating bat. If anyone needs the rubber handle sword or anything else, my gamertag is Ajollydevil. 360 users only.

Guest MAGlCK
I have every weapon (thanks to basilisk) and every animal but the rat beating bat. If anyone needs the rubber handle sword or anything else, my gamertag is Ajollydevil. 360 users only.
Hey Jollydevil, you still need the rat beating bat? I'm on the 360 and I've got everything but the rubber handle sword.

Actually I lied, I just remembered that I don't have the alien gun! So if anyone can help me with that please let me know. If anybody needs any weapons or wants to crash castles insane mode etc., just hit me up. Thanks!

Guest ejsteven

Hey guys I'm looking for the rubber handled sword like everyone else ;) I've got everything else so if want to trade just message me or add me as a friend.

XBL: ejsteven

Wow, I just now noticed this.

Anywhoozle, I'd like someone to trade the Rubber Handled Sword, and the Bloodstained Sword. Although I think I read somewhere that they're the same thing? I dunno anymore.

Wow, I just now noticed this.

Anywhoozle, I'd like someone to trade the Rubber Handled Sword, and the Bloodstained Sword. Although I think I read somewhere that they're the same thing? I dunno anymore.

They are the same thing, i could give it to you but i dont have internet in my house, at the moment

If you want to just add me and whenever i get internet i will give it to you, or any other weapon you want

They are the same thing, i could give it to you but i dont have internet in my house, at the moment

If you want to just add me and whenever i get internet i will give it to you, or any other weapon you want

Alrighty then, I wasn't too sure about it.

But that'd be great! I'm only missing a couple of them at this point so we should be able to get that done real quick.

I forgot to add, I'm WatchGrassGrow

Guest BinaryP0wnage

I know this might sound silly but I was hoping someone could trade me the rubber-handle sword. It annoys me that I don't have it...

Guest Muncho

i need the rubber handled sword and the alien laser lance i will trade anything for them.

Guest anotherpunkazz

I can help get any weapon! For psn users. My psn: Stadus

Guest Muncho

I have all weapons but the rubber handled sword. ill trade anything for it

Guest cajun52

can anybody help me get the rubber-handled sword please. Its the last weapon i need.

Xbox GT is cajun52

Guest thexman

I'm looking for the rubber handle sword and the alien gun for the xbox 360. Have the other swords to trade. Thanks.

Guest Ham Woopan

Only need the Rubber Handled Sword, would appreciate if someone could trade with me.

GT - Ham Woopan Jr